Need some advice, ladies.

Younginlove

Reaction score
First, a little background info. I'm 21, hadn't had a period in like 3 years. I am hypothyroid. I got on a new dose and the last 2-3 months I've been having a period (more or less). The hubs and I haven't been full on TTC, more along the lines of NTNP. Anywho, I had my period 5/7-5/14 and according to my little app I would have ovulated 5/21. Hubby and I bd on 5/20. After that has a tight/pulling feeling in my uterus. Symptoms come and go up to yesterday and today. I've had lots of problem with heat, even when inside. Yesterday I had bloody EWCM. I also went with a friend to eat lunch and didn't even eat half of my food and afterward felt so horrible I felt like I was gonna passout. And today I have a steady feeling in my uterus, same kind of tightness. But I also feel rather upset in my stomach, I felt as though it might have been gas but it isn't. Boobs are a little achey today. Period isn't supposed to be due until the 4th, and that's when I plan to take a HPT.

Can any of you ladies shed some light? Maybe I O'd late? Or maybe it was implantation? Is it way too early? I just don't know what's going on and I've got family on my case to go to the doctor because I haven't been feeling well.

Could be implantation? fx for you for that :bfp:

Was it bright red spotting? If it was a little or brown it could be implantation! Do you chart?

I also want to add I got it in the morning when I woke up (about 8AM) and then I didn't have anything but got it again about 3PM that afternoon and it was a little lighter. I think I may have O'd late. That's what it seems like to me! If not my BFP this on June 4th, I will still be happy my cycles are regulating. Any advice is great, thank you!

I also want to add I got it in the morning when I woke up (about 8AM) and then I didn't have anything but got it again about 3PM that afternoon and it was a little lighter. I think I may have O'd late. That's what it seems like to me! If not my BFP this on June 4th, I will still be happy my cycles are regulating. Any advice is great, thank you!

I would consider charting instead of the generic fertility apps because they assume all women's cycles follow the standard guidelines as far as ovulating on cd 14 and having a luteal phase (days after O but before af) also 14 days which just isn't the case for a lot of women. Charting is pretty easy and inexpensive and will give you exact science pertaining to your cycles instead of generalizations. Even checking cervical mucus can leave some unanswered questions each month like exactly which day did I O and/or am I late which can both be frustrating when you don't know for sure. Don't get me wrong those apps can be helpful if your cycles are textbook perfect each month but you sound like a lot of us gals on here who are/were regulating our cycles and they can be a few days off either way :thumbup:

I would consider charting instead of the generic fertility apps because they assume all women's cycles follow the standard guidelines as far as ovulating on cd 14 and having a luteal phase (days after O but before af) also 14 days which just isn't the case for a lot of women. Charting is pretty easy and inexpensive and will give you exact science pertaining to your cycles instead of generalizations. Even checking cervical mucus can leave some unanswered questions each month like exactly which day did I O and/or am I late which can both be frustrating when you don't know for sure. Don't get me wrong those apps can be helpful if your cycles are textbook perfect each month but you sound like a lot of us gals on here who are/were regulating our cycles and they can be a few days off either way :thumbup:

Chart BBT? I have a thermometer but I don't know exactly how to do it. Plus it's hard for me to remember to take my temp every morning before getting my day started. But I'll look into it, thank you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->