Need some advice...MAy be TMI

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
OK so for the last two days I have not been bleeding and I have not been in any pain for awhile now and I have wanted to DTD soooo bad but kept telling myself its wayyy to early and I could get an infection. Well this morning I got up with DH before work and I had such an urge I just could not take it anymore.. SO we ATTEMPTED to DTD and all was perfect on my end. I was not dry, it felt amazing, but DH has a bad knee and has to get surgery and it was just hurting him so bad to be on top that he couldnt finish and I was going to get on top but then my step son showed up at the house to catch a ride to work with DH and we got interrupted so he didnt get to try to finsih. Anyhow, I am soooo nervous about getting a uterine infection because this is what the dr keeps telling me. Has anyone DTD this early when they havent been bleeding and been fine? I am freaking out!!!!

I'm on my phone, so i can't see how early you're talking about hun, but me and OH DTD after 3 weeks.. I'm fine, no infections, just don't let OH use his fingers or tongue for a while xx

Did you use contraception? It wouldn't be completely unheard of for people to find themselves pregnant a month after baby has been born.

I wouldn't worry too much about an infection, if you have good hygiene along with your DH then there's no need to panic.

I dtd at 3 weeks pp bang on an all was fine

Did you use contraception? It wouldn't be completely unheard of for people to find themselves pregnant a month after baby has been born.

I wouldn't worry too much about an infection, if you have good hygiene along with your DH then there's no need to panic.

I had a tubal ligation morning after I had bubba so no worries there lol

I was 10 days all fine here lol enjoy it , its amazing not having a huge bump there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->