Need some advice or shared experiences

Babblingbaby

Reaction score
To start, my cycles are regular. I always start AF on the expected day every month and it's been this way for a while. I don't experience PMS symptoms before more than 4 days before AF. However, I'm not expecting to start my period until the 21st. For two days now I've been having severe cramps and my boobs are more sore than usual. I've also been having fits of dizziness.

I was expected to ovulate on the 7th, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the second. I had sex twice on that second, and once on the 8th. If I ovulated on the second like I think I did then I ovulated really early. Between CD 8/9. So I just have the thought that I could not have possibly conceived this cycle. I just don't feel like it happened. But I never have PMS symptoms this severe, especially this early in my cycle. So I'm concerned that there's something going on and I'm looking for some advice. If I ovulated on the day I think I did then I would be on CD 12, to humor myself I tested and got a negative. Has anyone experienced something similar or have any ideas? These cramps are truly unbearable.

Yep I definetly get those nasty cramps...I also think I ovulated earlier..my cycles are normal too...I had AF on the 25th of feb, snd AF isnt due until the 27th (my birthday :)) and i think I o vulated on the 10th or 11th...my calender said my big-o wasnt till the 12th but ive been having these cramps for almost a week! There starting to go away but im 2dpo right now so im not sure...

Honestly, I have really regular cycles, and I USED to think that my symptoms were really regular, but now that I am TTC I've had EVERY kind of PMS under the sun, from nothing to everything, including cramps.

You aren't out of the game until AF comes, but I definitely would try not to concentrate on it. Makes any symptoms WAY worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->