Need some advice or suggestions again!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by pinkmac85, Oct 18, 2008.

1. pinkmac85

pinkmac85 Mom & pregnant with #2

Hey ladies!
    So hubby and I have decided to spend 2500 points of our airmiles to get 2 baby items. Now the only issue is we can not pick which 2 items we want to get from the there so I have posted some pics.
    There is the swing which moves side to side and back and forth, there is the vibrating bouncer chair OR the jumperoo!
    Which two would you guys pick!?

BOUNCER CHAIR
    https://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo142/lovalova69/bouncerchair.jpg

JUMPEROO
    https://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo142/lovalova69/jumperoo.jpg

SWING
    https://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo142/lovalova69/Swing.jpg

Thanks ladies :) Just to let you know they are all part of the Fisher Price Rainforest line!

2. ANGYPANGY

ANGYPANGY pregnant-2nd tri

I would get the jumperoo and the chair. I never really used the swing much but others swear by it.

3. Sarah88

Sarah88 Full time working mummy

I'd get the swing, lol. They r so adorable!!

4. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

I have variations of all three items. The swings are nice, some babies LOVE them and some HATE them, it's very hit and miss. The bounce chair honestly has been one or my favorites thought I made sure that I picked one that I would get lots of use out of. Ours goes from a seat to a rocker for children up to 40lbs so I will get a couple of years out of it. That jumperoo looks awesome. I have been using a exersaucer which I am loving too. I got one that breaks down to a playmat with hanging toys for 0-4months, the exersaucer for 4months-1year and after a year I can remove the bottom part and it splits into an activity center.

I guess what I really wanted to say (sorry I said it the long way) is that try to chose things that you will get a fair bit of mileage out of. And definately check the weights that they are usable/safe until. I thought about it the other day and I'm so happy that I bought my swing second hand because it's probably one of the items that I will get the least use out of, have to add though that that use has been worth having it.

That's a great line of products though and I'm sure baby would love any of those items.

5. Shinning_Star

Shinning_Star WTT for a possible no4???

These are gorgous! I'd be inclined to go for the chair and the jumperoo!

6. Lois

Lois Me, OH, Evie & Joseph

I'd go for the chair and jumperoo - they both look like lots of fun and both can encourage baby to be active and interact with his/her environment whereas the baby would be more of a passive observer in the swing.

All lovely though!

7. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Swing and jumperoo, There gorgeous!x

8. Anna1982

Anna1982 mummy of 4

hiya

i have both the bouncy chair and the swing for my baby they are both built up and look great

decided against the jumperoo

9. pinkmac85

Thanks ladies! We have decided for SURE on the jumparoo mainly because OH is insisting on that one..and then I think we have decided on the vibrating chair because we have limited space in our living room (had we known we were going to have a baby so soon we wouldn't have bought the huge T.V and oversized couches and love seat lol) and I think the chair would be much easier to move room to room :)
    Thanks everyone :)

10. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

You will use the jumperoo the longest. The other things you wont use for as long. Although someone bought us a chair thing, and they are handy for when they are small.

We have a swing too and I hate it haha... Im likely going to take it somewhere and sell it cause its so big and hard to move. We have a decent sized house and there is just no room.

We bought a playpen too.

11. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

I'd have gone with the swing and the jumperoo :lol: Hannah doesn't care for her bouncy chair much, but does like her swing and LOVES her mobile (I wish we'd gotten a swing with a mobile)

12. pinkmac85

I'm actually glad we didn't get the swing..apparently my mom has gotten us the swing already! So all in all we got them all LOL

13. nataliecn

nataliecn Mommy to Grady and WTT!

chair and jumperoo!
    my old roommate had one of the swings, and her son was only in it for a bit, mostly to try and get him to sleep.
    they can play more in the chair cause they can bounce themselves...