Need some advice!! Please i feel so pregnant!!

Carlie1987

Reaction score
So i have pcos! This cycle just gone i could have sworn i was pregnant but BFN after BFN i then came on 2 days early....:af: was heavy for two days but only lasted 4 and a half days out of my usual 7! 2 and a half days of which were very light.... I done a hpt last night but again :bfn: i feel dizzy tired and sick today and ive put on almost half a stone but yet no change in my diet! I just dont understand! I cant get it out of my head that im pregnant! But surely a hpt would pick up eventhe feintest line by now??!!! Has anyone ever had this and been pregnantbor am i just going mad!

i think in my own opinion that if you had heavy bleeding... it was surely your period & you are most likely not pregnant this cycle, and a HPT can pick up HCG in a womans system 14 days after conception or earlier.. if u are still unsure if you are pregnant or not, i would definitely get a hcg blood test to check! goodluck and all the very best xoxo

Could it be something to do with your thyroid . You could have anxiety too.

its rare that it takes longer to get a positive but it does happen, if i were you i would go the docs and get a blood test done its the only way to be 100 percent sure and make sure theres nothing else wrong. tbh i had a 1 day period and have o'd early i thought i was pg but unfortunetly not. all this weird stuff is normal most of the time, but our bodies seem to like to get out hopes up :-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->