Need some advice please

EElse

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I need some help/advice about my chart.

I am sick at the moment (flu) and last night I had a very restless night - woke up about three or four times. My temp this morning was very high (chart is in my sig) - should I discard the temp completely or just click the "sleep deprived" option which I think will change it to an 'Open circle'?

I've only been temping for three cycles now and this has never happened before so I'm unsure about what to do and how such a high temp will influence the reading of the chart...

Thank you!

Good luck and :dust: to everyone!

You can discard it if you like, but really when it comes to TWW temps, for me I don't worry about them too much. I find temps are the most important just around O time and pretty much useless the rest of the cycle.

In the past 19 cycles of TTC, my temps have done something different every TWW (minus dropping off at AF) so, like I said, I just mark it down and don't think much about it.

Thanks Bee Bee!! I guess I'll just mark the sleep deprived option so that if I look back on this chart, I will be able to see why this temp was so high.

Good luck to you! Your chart looks good at the moment. Keeping my fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->