• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need some advice sorry so long

meggie314

Reaction score
Hello everyone it's been a while since I have been on here we took a break from ttc for a while. A little history on me 21 dh29 we have been ttc for 2 years I have pcos. We did one round of clomid in June which didnt even make me ovulate boo. Haven't had a cycle since then but this week has been throwing me for a loop just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them, Monday got some cramping and lower back pain felt like af was going to start light brownish spotting for about 3 hours but then nothing I have had on and off cramps since then but not as bad as my af cramps some slight burning sensations every once in a while in my left breast and for some reason my allerhies are the worst they have ever been woke up deaf cause of the ear congestion but other then that my body is pretty normal. What do you ladies think? O forgot to mention I texted Tuesday with Internet cheapie because I thought it was odd that I hadn't started yet but BFN? Any help would be great! Thanks ladies

Sometimes if you haven't had AF in ages you can get some breakthrough spotting, or you may be ovulating now

Thanks, I think the clomid might have thrown off my body a little more then normal which sucks but hopefully it will at least go back to normal soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"