Need some advice

veunica

Reaction score
Ok this might be TMI before you read it sorry lol...... yesterday afternoon after i wiped I had this red spotting but only when I wipe. So that night I wiped and the color had gotten a little brighter so then this morning I wiped and i was pink and now it has stopped. Idk if it could be implantation or ovulation spotting. HELP PLEASE!!! :)

Where are you at in your cycle hun? Are your cycles pretty regular and do you chart or use opk's by chance? Depending on where youare at in your cycle it could be IB or it could be O spotting too.....

I had this before but it turned out to be a very light AF. do you chart?

Where are you at in your cycle hun? Are your cycles pretty regular and do you chart or use opk's by chance? Depending on where youare at in your cycle it could be IB or it could be O spotting too.....

I have a 30 sum day cycle and when I had my cycle in march i started taking isoflavones its like clomid and my periods last for like a week every month so when i took the pills i only stayed on my cycle for about 4 days and it was normal bcuz I am a heavy bleeder all the way through my cycle.... but I am on day CD 21

Maybe the isoflavones have messed up your cycle a bit? x

I have a 30 sum day cycle and when I had my cycle in march i started taking isoflavones its like clomid and my periods last for like a week every month so when i took the pills i only stayed on my cycle for about 4 days and it was normal bcuz I am a heavy bleeder all the way through my cycle.... but I am on day CD 21

I had this before but it turned out to be a very light AF. do you chart?

The only problem is my AF has never been light lol I started my AF when I was 8 yrs old and it has always been the same

It's hard to say with what we know hun but I hope you get your bfp! If this isn't your cycle I'd recommend charting especially since you are trying fertility products and those can change your normal cycles often. If it is IB you should be able to test in a couple of days to see if you caught the eggy. You said your cycles are 30 days? If you have a 14 day luteal phase (days after O but before af) and you are on cd 21 this would be happening 5 days after you o'd which would be a bit early for IB. Charting would add some clarity to what dpo you are for certain so you'd know when to test too!:thumbup:

It's hard to say with what we know hun but I hope you get your bfp! If this isn't your cycle I'd recommend charting especially since you are trying fertility products and those can change your normal cycles often. If it is IB you should be able to test in a couple of days to see if you caught the eggy. You said your cycles are 30 days? If you have a 14 day luteal phase (days after O but before af) and you are on cd 21 this would be happening 5 days after you o'd which would be a bit early for IB. Charting would add some clarity to what dpo you are for certain so you'd know when to test too!:thumbup:

Hi Veunica !
How are you?
I have no anwser to your question, but I guess if you have never experienced that, it could be a good sign !
Keep me updated !

Hi Veunica !
How are you?
I have no anwser to your question, but I guess if you have never experienced that, it could be a good sign !
Keep me updated !

Hi I am good how are u? and I sure will

Hi Veunica !
How are you?
Keep me updated !

Hi I am good how are u? and I sure will

Hey !
I'm good here ! I'm 3 Dpo according to FF.. anything new for you?

I had a small cramp on my right side I hope it wasnt ovulation :(..... But hoping my cycle doesnt show on the 10th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->