• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need some advice

veunica

Reaction score
I am not from this side of the forums im from TTC but since everyone here is already preg and this is my first time tryin I have a question..... So this month my cycle was a week early I am always on time and I have a heavy flow srry TMI lol.... but what was diff was the clots was not there it started July 9-13 I usually do 7 days and yesterday it was like a light flow a light red but not pink yet... Then today it is very light pink and it was hardly there so did anyone experience this I was just tryin to see if it could be a symptom... :)

Is hard to say really hun...Yes bleeding spotting etc can Happen in pregnancy but it's not something id class as a symptom really. ...but I can say that the stress of ttc can make your cycles change and be odd...my af, length of af, pains etc where literally like clockwork every month...I never had weird cycles and classed myself lucky in that respect...but the more months that passed once we started to ttc and the more bfns I got the more weird my cycles started to become...it was when I noticed this that I took a break from charting opks etc and just let be whatever happened after that....the next month I got my bfp....She is now 3 yrs old lol....is ttc causing you excess stress hun? Xx

Ok it was but last month I stopped trying and been keeping my mind occupied with school and about 2 start working out... It was kinda stressful bcuz I got tired of buying test and get bfn everytime so I said from now on I am going to wait til I get more symptoms lol

Is hard to say really hun...Yes bleeding spotting etc can Happen in pregnancy but it's not something id class as a symptom really. ...but I can say that the stress of ttc can make your cycles change and be odd...my af, length of af, pains etc where literally like clockwork every month...I never had weird cycles and classed myself lucky in that respect...but the more months that passed once we started to ttc and the more bfns I got the more weird my cycles started to become...it was when I noticed this that I took a break from charting opks etc and just let be whatever happened after that....the next month I got my bfp....She is now 3 yrs old lol....is ttc causing you excess stress hun? Xx

I dont think many girls have bleeding. Implantation is usually a bit of pink or brown in discharge. I never had any symptoms accept feeling like af was going to arrive.

i started feeling sickly just before 6 weeks. Hope you get your bfp soonx

OK, so if I'm reading right, u have only had a bit of bleeding for a couple of days? And it came a week earlier than normal?
It could be implantation bleeding. Some ladies do experience what they think is a very light AF, and it turns out to be implantation. It would still be too early to test though. Wait a week, if AF doesn't show up for real, then I would test.

my last pregnancy, AF came a week early and was much lighter than i was expecting. it was only spotting. by the fourth day, i realized that my af was early and that that would most likely happen if it was implantation...so i took a test and it was blaringly positive. take a test now...if it's not positive, wait a day or two. but if it is implantation bleeding then the egg has already implanted in your uterus and is producing hcg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"