Need some advice.

SophBabes

Daniel&Alison'sMummy!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies, My last period was 3rd march, which i'm due today, no show as of yet, but i have been feeling so off for the past week, really bad backache, stuffy nose, headache, cramping, a wierd sore pain in my lower stomach where my ovary is, only on the left side, i've been feeling sick all day today, peeing loads, and my discharge had been like thick yokey the past few days. i have a 21 month old son, and it wouldnt be ideal for me to be pregnant as not really been trying, but me and other half havent been using any contraception at all. i was for about a month when my son was around a year old, but i dont know what to do, what do you ladies think x i worked it out through a pregnancy thing on countdowntopregnancy that if i am pregnant i would be 4 weeks today. whats the earliest you ladies got ur positive. roughly how many weeks was you? xx
help need advice.
i havent told my boyfriend as he will think im being silly and will say its a waste to test, as i have been a few days late in the past

Sounds like you've got two options. Test now (lots of people get their BFP a day or two before their period is due), or wait a few more days to see if AF arrives. Either way, I'm sure it will work out for the best in the end!

Thank you hun, i think i will wait a few days as my af does someones become late. my periods are always irregular x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->