Need some advice......

xcited4mybump

mum of 2 boys & 2 girls
Reaction score
Hi all, so we're ready to try for #5 and ive come off the pill and just finished my wb. So I've just come off my 7 day pill break and believe it or not I took a pill this morning- it's because I always take it 1st thing the same time as my 17yr old. I'm totally gutted and now I'm unsure as to what will happen with regards to ovulation?

I'd appreciate any advice you can give me , obviously I'm not taking any more pills again but what will happen by me just taking one pill?

Thanks girls xx

So you finished your last pack of pills, and were taking the "sugar" pills the last 7 days? And then this morning was the first pill from a new pack of pills? Except you weren't supposed to start a new pack cause your going to try for #5

Exactly:wacko:

What are your thoughts on it? What's my chances of ovulation?

If you don't take anything else in the pack, I'd say it probably won't have much effect.

That's great to hear hun thanks. I feel so stupid to have started a new pack- habit of a lifetime. I was trying to find some info on it and some Ppl did say they too had taken just 1 or 2 and it didn't make a difference.

I agree with Arturia. If you only took one pill, and you don't plan on taking anymore then I don't think it will make a difference. I have heard that some women take a bunch of BC at once kinda like a Plan B pill, and that still didn't work. I can take some time for your cycle to get back to normal after BC tho.

On the topic of cycles post-pill: Typically your fertility will return to normal immediately after stopping, although your cycle length/LP might be off for awhile. Sometimes your fertility won't come back immediately, but that's unusual.

There are plenty of stories of women who didn't have a period for months and months. If it takes more than 3, go see a doc. They might give you a 7 day prescription to trigger you at that point.

Sometimes your fertility might come back with a vengeance. Since your body's not used to this, you might have an extra strong O the first couple cycles. I've heard that the odds of twins right off the pill are somewhat higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"