Need some advice

fifegirl

Reaction score
Hiya, i m 29 and suspect i may be pregnant again (No Living Children) I have had 3 pregnancies that ended in 2nd trimester losses at 18, 21 and 23 weeks due to an incompetent cervix.

I recently split up with my partner (Not my 3 previous childrens dad) But i suspect i am pregnant. I did a predictor test this morning and there was a ridiculously faint line!! I ended up getting my friend along to look cos it was so fain it was barely there lol. She sees it!

I feel like i am going nuts i am not due my period (Sorry do not understand all the abreviatons) until wed or thursday (I think) I have an implanon rod in but i m over weight and i was told it may be less effective after a certain period of time due to my weight i ve had it 18 months now!!!

I just feel like i am going insane. The thought of loosing another child and giving birth to have nothing at the end of it fills me with dread and i dont want to have to do it on my own.

I m not even 100% sure cos the line is so faint but the leaflet and internet says a line is a positive no matter how faint! Its appeared withing the 3 mins btw.

first off Im sory for you losses :hugs:

I think the first thing you should do is go to your doctor and confirm if you are definately pregnant. you could be stressing and as you say yourself you are not even 100% sure.

if you are preganant then u need to see someone about taking some preventative measures against another loss.

i hope that you are ok and I know you are worried but please get some confirmation so that you can deal with it properly.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->