Need some advice..

AEM1803

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

So here's the thing..
My OH and I got pregnant first time.. not TTC.. we were so happy the day we found out we were expecting :cloud9:.. then tragically i found out I had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have emergency surgery from the amount of blood I was loosing.. :nope:
I decided to wait a little while before TTC again to give my body a little time to heal itself and the fact that I am terrified to loose my baby again :cry:
Since the ectopic.. i have felt empty.. and so lonely.. and it seems everybody around me is pregnant and it kills me everytime i see somebody who is pregnant..
we decided we would start TTC again.. tests came back positive this month and i am just dying to be pregnant and hold my baby in my arms..

My OH has now decided that he doesnt want to TTC anymore.. he wants to wait.. Any advice on how I can explain to him my side of things..I cant seem to find the proper wording to help him see that I am not complete without our baby.. :cry:

Thanks in advance ladies :hugs:

The only thing to do is to sit down and have a heart to heart with him, he's probably scared because of what you went through and its still fresh and raw. Be honest tell him losing the baby made you realise how much being a mother means to you and you want to try again. You could always NTNP for a while and see what happens, Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"