Need some cheering up

olivetree83

Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am feeling so down today. I just found out another girlfriend of mine is pregnant with her second. Sounds like she fell easily. I just can't escape it, everywhere I turn someone close to me or some celebrity on TV is pregnant. It hurts so bad, I can't help but cry. I feel so discouraged like I don't want to do this anymore, it isn't fair.

I am tired of pretending to be happy for people and being so miserable myself.

:hugs: dont worry it'll happen at some point, yours is just waiting for the perfect time to arrive!! also you will appreciate yours sooo much more when it happens. I felt so down yesterday. so your not alone. xx

:hugs: dont worry it'll happen at some point, yours is just waiting for the perfect time to arrive!! also you will appreciate yours sooo much more when it happens. I felt so down yesterday. so your not alone. xx

Thank you so much. I've just recently had two close friends tell me they are pregnant and it took them one month. ONE MONTH! I can't even imagine. It's just so hard pretending you are happy for everyone when really inside you're just so sad. I have had my up days and today is just one of my down days. Thank you for replying though, when I saw no one had that made me even sadder haha.

How long have you been TTC? I have only been trying 7 months, I had one miscarriage in October. Today I am 6DPO-you?

Love,
Olive

Ive been trying since June. Although I havent had a period since the end of May. Ive been to my Dr who doesnt seem worried, and just advised me to take folic acid. Two of my friends have had babys, one wasnt trying and the other was just letting nature take its course. (both had conceived within 2months of coming off of the pill) I feel so sad some days and it would be nice to be able to talk to someone about it!!

Love Penny x

Ive been trying since June. Although I havent had a period since the end of May. Ive been to my Dr who doesnt seem worried, and just advised me to take folic acid. Two of my friends have had babys, one wasnt trying and the other was just letting nature take its course. (both had conceived within 2months of coming off of the pill) I feel so sad some days and it would be nice to be able to talk to someone about it!!

Love Penny x

Well I'm here for you, this is the only thing that keeps me sane. It makes me feel normal knowing there are thousands out there who are in the same boat as me because sometimes in your normal day to day life you do feel so alone. I am thankful for my husband, but bless his heart men just don't understand what we go through in all of this. Everyone around me, including every celeb on TV seems to be just fertile myrtle's and it drives me crazy! :shrug: I would try getting a fertility bracelet, specifically a carnelian stone. Those are meant to bring on menstration and help regulate your reproductive organs as well as promote fertility! Google it, depending on a stone might sound silly but if you're like me you will try just about anything. I have carnelian and I noticed my cycles getting longer...I wear it as a bracelet and when I'm ovulating and afterwards I will sometimes place it on my pubic bone for 20 minutes, they say pregnant women will do so with carnelian and it helps promote the pregnancy. :hugs:

Message me anytime, honestly I'm on here everyday and it's what keeps me alive haha!

your right though, my OH just doesnt get it!! Hes like, dont worry it'll happen when it'll happen. It's good to know your there though, and you can message me anytime you like too. :D i'll look into the braclet thing, thanks for the suggestion. :)

Huge hugs to you both x x xYes it is hard and its sooosoooooosooooooo hard to be happy for others when you feel like this.Were TTC#2 now 5 Years.When It is our turn our babies will be soooooo loved and cared for so much you cant explain in words.Your defo not alone xoxox
Sending you all the Baby Dust and Lucky Irish Dust there is xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->