need some comfort

mommy2lilmen

Reaction score
I need more comfort in this new pregnancy. I am very early and starting to worry, my temps are low and I think I have to stop temping as its stressing me out. My DH is on my side and so supportive but I dont know if he can relate as much as a woman who has these worries.

Should I ask for a beta or should I just leave it for a bit and call the dr?

Im having cramping right now and Im worried. I know Im 10dpo according to ovulation ..is it normal to continue cramping after implantation?

Im continuously worrying about how the kids and family will take this news.
This baby is so planned. I am so happy on that.

I get this pitty feeling in my stomach, as if I ate too much or not enough. My belly is constantly feeling hungry, its far too early to feel anything right now I think.?

Im worried the more my kids are being naughty the worse off my pregnancy is going to be. My DH is helpful but it seems they are driving him away. Hes their step dad, but hes the father to 5 and 6. Ugh..

Anybody else been in this boat this early and been ok?

I can tell you that I am 7weeks 2days and I still cramp up. I had my first U/S today and the baby is great. Heart was beating like a drum:) I was SO worried also. I still am but after seeing the baby today it helped alot. Its normal to cramp up so no worries, I was told that it is your uterus stretching, you can also get lower back pain which is ligaments stretching. Its normal. The only time to be concerned is if it is accompanied by bleeding:) Hope this helps you. Congrats!

I havent been in this situation but I definately think you should stop tempting. Cramps are totally normal as is feeling constantly hungry. Just try and relax and not stress too much. xx

I can tell you that I am 7weeks 2days and I still cramp up. I had my first U/S today and the baby is great. Heart was beating like a drum:) I was SO worried also. I still am but after seeing the baby today it helped alot. Its normal to cramp up so no worries, I was told that it is your uterus stretching, you can also get lower back pain which is ligaments stretching. Its normal. The only time to be concerned is if it is accompanied by bleeding:) Hope this helps you. Congrats!

I am constantly going to the bathroom to check..ugh:dohh:..:(

thanks ladies...I dont think I noticed this the last couple pregnancies so thats why I ask now. I know the hunger pains I didnt last time. I felt as if I was normal, was strange. In ways I want to experience morning sickness so I know things are ok.

Well I had cramps between weeks four and five, and I really worried about that. I'm still getting pregnancy symptoms, so I assume everything is ok. Try not to worry, but if it's really bothering you, then maybe visit your doc? Don't worry about what family will think, it's not their business to be causing any negativity, so long as you and your husband are happy thats all that matters. x x

thanks ladies...I dont think I noticed this the last couple pregnancies so thats why I ask now. I know the hunger pains I didnt last time. I felt as if I was normal, was strange. In ways I want to experience morning sickness so I know things are ok.

I didnt get ms until i was 7 weeks. Every pregnancy is different but try not to worry. I did nothing but eat for weeks! My stomach was constantly rumbling.

p.s I still check the loo roll every time I go to the toilet just to make sure that there is no blood. :blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->