Need some encouragement :(

Oakbay

Mom of 1 TTC 2 after 35
Reaction score
I am approximately 7-8 DPO (i think). Used ovulation digital kit and last Wednesday morning, came up with a yes. Husband and I "tried" Wednesday and Thursday last week.

Just to confirm, the predictor was for the lh surge so I should have ovulated within 12-36 hrs?

I feel completely crazy.....I have already burned through 4 pregnancy tests and got a BFN. I thought they would be but seeing everyone get faint lines as early as me gave me some hope

My real rest day I thought would be Friday but I don't think I can stand another negative. AF is due Monday this is our first month and I am going insane.

Anyone actually conceive their first month of trying?

I know that my sister-in-law and another friend of mine both got pregnant on their honeymoons,which was the start of both of them TTC'ing.I don't want to discourage you,but you will absolutely drive yourself crazy if you start testing at 7DPO.Chances are,even if you are pregnant,the egg hasn't implanted yet,so you wouldn't get a BFP yet anyway.My only advice would be to wait until your AF is at least 5 days late,before you test again.I know it's extremely hard,but it will save you some money,and might just save your sanity as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->