Need some experiences

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
So in April 9th (at 9dpo) I took a FRER and got a faint positive. I started bleeding a few hours later and assumed I had a chemical. :(

I tested again on April 10 and 11, both if those FRERs were negative. The bleeding was heavy on April 10 but has slowed down since then.

On a whim, I tested again today. To my shock, there's an obvious second line.

Is this a true positive? I'm still bleeding, so could that be the reason I saw a second line?

I'm so confused right now!

Also I know they say if u lose a twin sometimes it'll coz hcg to drop a bit then go back up with the healthy baby left

Here's the pictures I have - they were taken right around the 10 minute mark although the line showed up before then. Also, they're kind of hard to see but irl they're pretty obvious.

Attachments

• apr17.jpg
    apr17.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 51
  • apr172.jpg
    apr172.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 57
I definitely see both of those... I have no experience but I think sadly the only thing you can do is wait it out :(

I definitely see it, i agree with the twin scenario that can happen, i hope they progress for you x

Thanks for the replies ladies :flower:

I called my doctor's office to ask them about it and they're having me come in for a blood test in an hour. I'm not sure when I'm going to get the results but they think it would give me a better idea of what's going on. I'm definitely looking forward to having some answers.

Yeah! I agree with twin situation! Still a line there!

I see it fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Update:

I got my blood draw done yesterday and the results came back with an HCG level of less than 0.01. So definitely negative. The nurse I talked to has no idea why I got a positive but did offer to do a recheck in a week I wanted. I think I'll just decline. I'm not as upset about this as I was and I'll just take solice in the fact that at least my cycles are back and OH and I can officially move on to TTC.

Also, my doctors office was able to run the tests for my thyroid levels and iron/ vitamin levels so if there's any issues, I can get those fixed before I get pregnant again.

Thanks for all the support ladies! I'll be back in here soon I hope! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->