Need some eyes! Confusion, but ultimately negative(update pg 2)

Alfie- I went to the doctor because I had some light bleeding with a little bit of pain and he sent me for some blood tests yesterday. He called today to say that it was negative, though he is going to have me do one more test on Monday to check. Its so weird because I wasn't trying to symptom spot when I got this wave of symptoms (only found the forums after my mom told me I sounded pregnant). Day after the positive test I bleed some though not enough for a period and 2 days after the doctor says blood tests are negative.

I'm pretty depressed now to be honest and work isn't busy enough to keep my mind occupied!

Oh im sorry how many dpo are you now?
They dont do blood tests here only urine, perhaps it takes longer to be present in blood. Did you do a test yourself today?

I am about 16 dpo right now. I have heard that blood shows up before urine usually. I have another blood test on Monday-just in case, but my doctor wants to see me either way on Tuesday. Either first prenatal (doubtful at this point) or just have my annual checkup then.

Unfortunately he called me about a half hour into work, meaning I have another 7.5 hrs before I can go home and cry. DH is struggling at his work too but luckily its a busy day for him.

Right. Well hopefully next month will be your month good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"