Need some eyes....

Classic Girl

HPT House Mom!
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Im back after a hiatus after my second loss. Since then I've "fired" my OB and absolutely LOVE my new one who went thru my whole history and ran the gamut of tests, been to a hematologist and had 2 cd21 progesterone tests. Before I upload the pics I want to explain why I tested this early as I'm only 8dpo (I THINK...9 at the most). Ok so my last loss in early October, my first beta at 10dpo showed HCG of 15 prog of 8.8. Second beta at 12dpo was HCG 36 and no mention of progesterone. No more testing was done. We lost the baby around 6.5 weeks.

Ok so my cd21 test last month showed prog levels of 6.9. 6.6 is the normal limit cut off. My OB put my on Clomid which I took cd5-9 with no side effects. THIS months cd21 prog levels were (at 5-6 dpo)....28.9! Doc ordered a beta on the sample they had but that was yesterday and we know nothing yet. So of course my POAS addiction flew into full force :dohh:My FMU has and always will suck so FRER taken with 3rd morning pee with little to no hold and the Wondfo taken an hour later (I know, I know) I can't help but feel like I see something but I've been know to have bad line eye so can you all help?

I've thrown in my chart for good measure

Attachments

• IMG_5651.jpg
    IMG_5651.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3623.jpg
    IMG_3623.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5649.jpg
    IMG_5649.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 28
I can see a line on the frer and something faint on the wondfo, sending lots of luck to you hun! xxx

Definetly a faint line on the FRER! Your chart looks great too! Am following..xx

I see a line on both! I'll be back in 2 days hoping for an update! ;)

Hey Classic! Great to see you here again :)
I think I see something faint on the IC. Good luck!

Oh and for laughs here's the FRER I took last night....only the pic was taken this morning. I know not to trust it!

Attachments

• IMG_5665.jpg
    IMG_5665.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 87
I see lines on both and if I invert them too, I hope this turns out good for you! X

Just a question as I haven't much experience in reading charts, that dip after ov, could that indicate implantation?

It could...but usually an implantation dip goes close to the coverline. These are THE HIGHEST post O temps I've ever had. I stupidly knocked my thermometer off my nightstand in the middle of the night on day 16 and even got up (it was 1:00am) and looked and couldn't find it :growlmad: but I'm pretty sure I'm 8 and not 9

Ah I see! Well, imo, things seem to be looking good! :)

Good luck, I see something in both tests and the progesterone level can only mean something good right!! Hope it's your sticky BFP!!

I remember you from February! Glad to see you're back and hopefully with a really sticky BFP!! :happydance:

THis morning's test. (I snuck it out to the garage to see it in daylight) 9 dpo, my FMU has always sucked but I still try it for some reason. I'm going to pick up more FRER today

Attachments

• IMG_3638.jpg
    IMG_3638.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 68

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583