Need some eyes....

Nothing to report. Both Wondfo and FRER look very negative today. At 11dpo I'd get a definite line on the FRER at least. I've slumped into the 11-12dpo/BFN depression. Again. I'm one digital away from a gallon of Oreo ice cream and a box of donuts over here :haha: Temps dropped but still a full degree away from coverline. Boobs hurt but I'm sure it's the rise in progesterone this month. I now feel like I'm catching a cold or bronchitis and I'm having a small pity party over here right now. Sorry to be such a downer but didn't want to leave you ladies hanging. :hugs: Wondering if I just need to accept this path.

Nothing to report. Both Wondfo and FRER look very negative today. At 11dpo I'd get a definite line on the FRER at least. I've slumped into the 11-12dpo/BFN depression. Again. I'm one digital away from a gallon of Oreo ice cream and a box of donuts over here :haha: Temps dropped but still a full degree away from coverline. Boobs hurt but I'm sure it's the rise in progesterone this month. I now feel like I'm catching a cold or bronchitis and I'm having a small pity party over here right now. Sorry to be such a downer but didn't want to leave you ladies hanging. :hugs: Wondering if I just need to accept this path.

I'm still crossing everything for you girl! I really hope we're surprised with a BFP. I understand the frustration though. I was LTTTC with my second baby and it's so crazy, with the ups and downs :( :hugs:

fx'd tomorrow's test is positive!

I do hope you see a BFP in the coming days, everything crossed for you x

I'm a total lurker on this site now that I am done with my babies. I have been following your journey for some time now. I hope that you do not give up. You are so deserving of a rainbow. I hope and pray that you get your miracle. :hugs:

I'm a total lurker on this site now that I am done with my babies. I have been following your journey for some time now. I hope that you do not give up. You are so deserving of a rainbow. I hope and pray that you get your miracle. :hugs:

I really needed this today :hugs: thanks for your kind words!

:witch: got me yesterday and it seems like she brought friends or something. SUPER heavy, some stringy clot-stuff...like I'm bleeding like a stuck pig over here. :wacko:

Clomid starts Monday. I told DH I would continue to try until July when I turn 44. That will have been a year and a half since my IUD was removed. While quitting would be extremely difficult to do, I can't go on forever. That's 6 more months. I never thought it would be this hard. :nope:

I'm sorry AF showed :( :hugs: I have confidence the clomid will do the trick! I'll be stalking for your thread in the next couple weeks! Good luck :)

So sorry was stalking this and hoped u got ur bfp. Big hugs xxx

I'm only just seeing this now 'A'..I'm sorry sweetheart, I really thought they were faint bfp's and was hoping that was the case. A lot can happen in 6 months baby girl, hang in there xx

Any news Classic? Hoping your clomid cycle went well ❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->