Need some Help Figuring out this PT please ;)

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So I just bought 100 (yes, you read that right, "100")lol PT's for $4.99 (FS) on Amazon. They arrived within days. They are from Acumed? Apparently 25mui HCG sensitivity. Killer deal. Missed the deal on the OPKs though. BUT my question is, if anyone else has used these and got any kind of test line (even if it wasn't a "true" positive" how far from the control line did the line appear (true +'s, evaps, ect.) Just wanting to know where I should be squinting towards for a second line, lol. Even if you don't use this particular brand but use the internet cheapies, if someone wouldn't mind measuring the distance between the two lines so I can have some kind of idea that would be WONDERFUL ;) LOL

:shrug::flower::shrug:

WARNING: GETTING 100 PT'S IN THE MAIL MAY CAUSE MISUSE OF TESTS STRIPS AND OR "TESTING" EVERY TIME YOU PEE. LOL. JUST SAYING, I WARNED YOU! :blush::dohh::blush:

So I just bought 100 (yes, you read that right, "100")lol PT's for $4.99 (FS) on Amazon. They arrived within days. They are from Acumed? Apparently 25mui HCG sensitivity. Killer deal. Missed the deal on the OPKs though. BUT my question is, if anyone else has used these and got any kind of test line (even if it wasn't a "true" positive" how far from the control line did the line appear (true +'s, evaps, ect.) Just wanting to know where I should be squinting towards for a second line, lol. Even if you don't use this particular brand but use the internet cheapies, if someone wouldn't mind measuring the distance between the two lines so I can have some kind of idea that would be WONDERFUL ;) LOL

:shrug::flower::shrug:

WARNING: GETTING 100 PT'S IN THE MAIL MAY CAUSE MISUSE OF TESTS STRIPS AND OR "TESTING" EVERY TIME YOU PEE. LOL. JUST SAYING, I WARNED YOU! :blush::dohh::blush:

What I do when I order them from amazon is look at the pictures in the comments. Someone is bound to have posted a positive up and from there you'll get an idea of where the line should be...hope I helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->