Need Some Help

FayeLouise

Reaction score
Hello ladies ,

I'm having trouble deciding what pushchair is the best to get I have been looking at loads and reading up on reviews but cant seem to decide. Some help and advice would be appreciated

Thanks
x

a word of advice would be to get a parent facing pushchair definiatly so you can interact with LO while you are out. and write a list of must have things for your pushchair like size, weight, types of handles, basket size etc xx

When DD was newborn up until last week we had a Mamas & papa's Pliko Pramette..It was lovely when she small to have her parent facing but when she outgrew the pram mode and we put her in buggy mode she was so exposed it was ridiculous. Even the footmuff didn't cover her so we got rid of it and brought a Mama's & Papa's Luna Mix...We love it.. It's so light and easy to assemble, much simpler than the Pramette even with my DD in it.

The only downside to the Luna that we've found thus far is that to recline it is a bit of a kerfuffle because it's a toggle whereas the Pramette was just a click thing..Also the Luna doesn't have the parent facing option which suits us fine as we discovered that the more alert DD became the more interested she was in seeing what was going on around her as opposed to staring at us the time we were out :flower:

Thanks for your advice I have been looking at the mama's and papa's pushchairs just cant decide so much choice now a days

I have a Quinny Buzz 3 and Quinny Zapp Xtra. Both can be used from birth. The Buzz is quite bulky though but the Zapp Xtra folds down to literally nothing.
I've heard good things about Bugaboos and Stokke too!

We got a mama's & papa's tundra and it's amazing. Like someone else said you should have a list of important features. For us it was all about the wheels, we were only interested in big rubber wheels and not too expensive. The tundra has wonderful big rubber wheels, the seat is nice and big and comfortable, suspension is great, and it was only about £200. I think the color is ugly, I wanted an all black one, but it's nice quality material so it's alright. We mostly only go outside on walks so it's great for that but when we need to go in town it works there as well!

Thanks for your advice I have been looking at the mama's and papa's pushchairs just cant decide so much choice now a days

i have the pliko switch which can parent face in pram mode aswell and love it so does sophia keeps her lovely and snug. its not the lightest to carry but light when pushing it. shes only ever been in pram mode as she doesnt like lieing down and have only had the pram a month and a half as didnt like my travel system. it ticks al the boxes for me and also has a massive shopping basket xx

Attachments

• DSC00896.jpg
    DSC00896.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00912.jpg
    DSC00912.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
I've got a Mamas & Papas Ultima. I love love love it! Especially that it comes with a Surefix stand, I used it loads when she was tiny in restaurants with the carseat on so she wasn't staring at our feet :lol:

The mama's and papa's Ultima looks really good. I want a multi positioning so parent facing , big wheels as I will be doing lots of walking , need a big shopping basket. The ultima seems to cover all this so think I will go for that :D

Have you been anywhere and tried pushing them? I hated any that had just a bar instead of two handles to push. We have pliko pramette and never had any probs. We bought a seperate footmuff (rather than the apron it comes with) and Liam is always really snuggly x

Yeah I have been to loads of shops and pushed loads around My favourite was the Silver cross freeway but when I pushed it round and asked for a demo it was quite bulky. Lots of people are advising me to go with Mama's and Papa's

Yeah I have been to loads of shops and had a good push of all the push chairs I liked and liked quite a few Silver Cross Freeway , Quinny Buzz , Britax B Smart and M+P Ultima I just can't decide out of them but the M+P is looking quite good as people are advising me on it

i bought a petit star zia as it was lightweight and folds down so small it fits in the boot of my ford ka. i wasn't keen on the look of them at first but i love it! its a dream to push and the suspension is fab :) its perfect for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->