Need some info about B6

burgbrandy

Reaction score
It was recommended to me by a friend that I start taking B6 in addition to my prenatal vitamins to help me conceive. Who else is taking B6? How does it help fertility? Any success stories? How much are you taking? The ones that I bought are 200 mg, but my friend said that I should probably cut them in half and see how they work for me before increasing the dose. How long does it take to have any effect?

Any info would be appreciated ladies!

Hey,
I was thinking of taking b6, but then found out that it is best taken in a b complex. So now I am taking b complex, just started this month.
It is a great reproductive hormone regulator. It also help your luteal Phase.
I hope that helps :)

B6 helped get my luteal phase from 5 days long to 9 days long (still need to bump it up quite a bit, but still)! You just have to make sure you take it with a b complex or take it with b12 (that's what I do).

B6 helped get my luteal phase from 5 days long to 9 days long (still need to bump it up quite a bit, but still)! You just have to make sure you take it with a b complex or take it with b12 (that's what I do).

Thanks!

I Just wanted to tell u that i love ur tattoos! Im obsessed. Lol!

I took it this month and noticed some changes with it in a B Complex but my LP has been 12 days again as period is starting today, I was hoping to get it to 13/14 days!

I've taken max potency b complex for 6months now, I think it has helped a lot. Because it is max I cant take it at the same time as a multi, so I might take it for two weeks, and then for a week i'll do a day of multi then a day of bcomplex.

I find that I have stronger O's if I stop taking anything when I am expecting to ovulate, I know it's weird, but it has happened time and time again, so I think it maybe does you good to let your body do what it is meant to just as you start getting ewcm. because you take things before and after you know you aren't depleted in anything. Just an observation!

But yeah, I had a 10 day lp, now it is 15 days. and my progesterone levels are great. Worth a shot

Thanks! I don't have a luteal phase issue, butt progesterone is what I'm worried about. My level was on 5.6 on 7 dpo last time and progesterone cream scares me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->