need some input, please

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by aimzee, Nov 15, 2011.

1. aimzee

aimzee Member

I know I haven't posted much, but me and my hubby agreed we wouldn't obsess over ttc soo as hard as it was I stayed away from all forums.

But I'm really confused right now. AF was supposed to start Saturday (11/12), but instead it came two days early on Thursday (11/10). It was super light, and TMI; not many clots. By Saturday (11/12) AF was gone except for light brown spotting once on a panty liner. Sunday (11/13) woke up and there was nothing. But around 8pm I found red and brown blood that was stretchy (kinda like fertile mucus but red instead.) when I wiped && a little brown on my liner. I woke up Monday (11/14) && nothing again, but when me and my dh BD'd I used the rest room and saw blood when I wiped.

We've been ttc for 6 months now. I'm getting anxious. Should I take a test? Could I be pregnant?
    Thanks for any input. && baby
    Code:

dust to all

2. aimzee

aimzee Member

Forgot to add that AF usually stays around for 3-4 days, with a light to regular flow.

3. Rigi.kun

Rigi.kun Mum to Teddy

I'm no expert on things. AF can be a bit of a tricky thing, as she sometimes comes spot on time, but other times she will muck around and confuse us poor women who are TTC. If money is tight, don't test until your a week late (I know how hard that is to do) one possibility was that it was implantation bleeding, but that occurs in a very small percentage of woman. I really hope that you got your bfp soon

4. aimzee

aimzee Member

Thanks. I'm hoping for my bfp. I know I'm probably getting my hopes up. It just feels like I'll never get my bfp

5. Rigi.kun

Rigi.kun Mum to Teddy

Some woman it can take quite a few cycles before they get their bfp. I was one of the lucky ones where I fell pregnant quite quickly while TTC.
    Are you taking pre-conception vitamens?

6. terces

terces Trying to conceive #1

AF has done that to me before and it really annoyed me! I hope it could be a pregnancy sign for you though. Last time AF started and then left the next day and then was there very light for a few days then left again and then left again for another day and came back for 2 days and left again for the next month.