need some insight plz ladies!

smarie827

Reaction score
Hello all. So let me explain what's been going on. So my last period was on dec 23 and I had unprotected sex on dec 27 which was the last day of my period. My DH was back from the marines that weekend. Well last Thursday (Jan 8) I started spotting. It looked like thick very dark brown discharge. At first, it had a little red in it then it just kept getting more dark brown close to black even. It lasted for four days and was pretty mild. According to my calendar, I was ovulating Jan 3-Jan8. Anywho, my periods have been regular since I had my son a year ago and I have never ever experienced spotting in between periods until last week. It stopped on Jan 12 and now I have a few aches and pains like the ones I had when I was pregnant before. Unfortunately, I took a test today and it came back negative. :( I'm very frustrated now because I been really sure about feeling different this month and was kinda hoping I was pregnant. My period shouldnt be here till the 23rd of this month. So if I am not pregnant. Why all of a sudden I start spotting now when it's never happened before? What was the cause of it? And should I wait and take another test in a week or so if I'm still feeling this way? I'd appreciate any kind of insight. I'm really hoping I am pregnant due to the fact that my DH is back in Hawaii and we won't be able to try again till I see him in a couple of years :(

BUMP! I'm going through the same thing except my spotting never stopped...

Hi hun... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, but I don't think it sounds likely if the only day you were able to DTD was on Day 4 of your cycle. Not sure if you know when you ovulate but that's still pretty early.

Sounds really tough being away from your DH for so long. good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->