need some positivity

HOPEFUL928

Reaction score
I am 33 and have been told i have a low egg reserve we have been seeing doctors for 3 yrs. After 6 Failed IUI's and 1 Failed IVF (1 egg 6cell day 3transfer) we decided to switch doctors. 1st IUI with new doctor we got a positive Pregnancy only to find out at 6 weeks we had no heart beat. had to have a DNC 1 week after Christmas. we did 3 more IUI's we decided to go forward with another IVF with the new doctor in September we had to stay on Birth-control because of a cyst o my ovary, October we started and had to cancel because i only had 2 follicles. we started another cycle as soon as i got AF they were able to retrive 4 mature eggs but only 2 fertilized the did assited hatching and put them back in Thanksgiving Morning which was day 3 I had a 4 cell and an 8 cell i go for my blood test Dec 7th Monday.
I want to stay hopeful but its getting harder considering all the failed IUI's and IVF Ect.. I am 6 days post transfer and i have the heavy, crampy feeling like AF is just around the corner. i know its only 12 days after transfer but the wait is the worst . any one have any simalarities with success?? feeling alone

I don't have any experience with this but wanted to send lots of baby dust your way! Sorry to hear of your loss and struggles :( fx this is your bfp!

I am also praying for a Christmas BFP. Trying to stay positive starting spoting today and feel like AF is coming . Still on progesterone and etrace. Good luck to you lots of baby dust ��

Thanks hun! We're on cd 5. AF came for me once again so we started soy isoflavones for this cycle. We're holding off the clomid for now. DH is a little scared of having twins. I don't mind either way. I think any babies are a blessing :) but i think that's just men. Terrified of more than one at a time lol

Dont give up. Just found out we got a bfp. If you dont want to try clomid right away my friend went thorugh the same thing also the doctor put her on Femara and she has a beautiful 18 month girl. Good luck and sending lots of baby dust your way.

Congratulations fingers crossed for sticky bean. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->