Need some reassurance I'm not out this cycle!

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
So, you can see from my chart that at 8dpo I had a dip in my temperature. That evening I also had mild cramps...like AF cramps but not. I was hoping it was a good sign and showed that maybe implantation occurred at 8dpo.

I know it takes 2-3 days for HCG levels to be high enough to show on a hpt so I waited until this morning (11dpo) to test and BFN (FRER)!

My BB's have started to feel a little sore this morning too but after the BFN I'm feeling out this cycle after being so hopeful.

Can it take longer than 3days after implantation for HCG levels to be high enough to show on a HPT?

Xx

You're not out. The earliest to test is 9 dpo to get a faint line (although some said the got positive early, rare) and I implanted early with my 2 year old son and didn't get a VERY, VERY faint line until 10 dpo. You're not out until the evil lady on the broom stick appears. I wouldn't test til 12 dpo, but 10 dpo would give you the lightest line. Good luck, again, certainly NOT out.

*****oops! I just reread your post and saw 11 dpo, I thought I read you were still 8 dpo, so sorry. At 11 dpo you're still early and like I said before, I wouldn't test until 12 dpo. You're still good.

Thanks Calm! :)

I just feel different...I usually only get sore BB's around ovulation but since I woke up with sore BBs this morning they have got more sore throughout the day today!

If I am finally pregnant I'm convinced I implanted at 8dpo cus of my temp dip & the cramps, so I would have expected a faint BFP this morning. I just lost a bit of hope when I didn't get it.

I'll try and hold off until Sunday morning before testing again!

Xx

Hi Hun I got BFP on 11dpo but it was so faint u could hardly see it. Give it another day or two.
Fx for u Hun :)

I'm same as you and got a BFN this morning. Really hoping it was just too early for both of us!

ttcblessing - have you had any symptoms? FX'd for you

Xx

I think it just depends in the individual and timing for when it shows up, good luck to you!!!

Bfn at 10dpo for me this morning :( feeling out too :cry: good luck to you x

AF got me this morning so I'm out. Role on cycle #12

GL to you xx

So sorry :( I'm probably only a few days behind you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583