Need some reassurance please?

Sorry Crazy, I'm really confused now. Are you referring to your 12DPO still being positive? Or are you saying your 13DPO was positive? What test are you saying is still clearly positive?

If your 12dpo was strong, that's pretty worrisome.

Really, I don't think you'll be able to tell much for certain until your blood test.

Crazy4baby1 How about trying with second morning urine? Just pee like normal in the morning, hold urine for 4 hours with no fluid intake and try another assured test. Sometimes you get better result with Smu:winkwink: I have take those assured ones and they definitely work! I don't think it's a chemical but might be that hcg is low still and that the test you took first, urine was more consentrated thanthe second one.

Hang in there lady:winkwink:

Hi..... I have had a horrible day ladies...:cry:
I went in for my scan knowing that I wouldn't see anything and the doctor told me this was possible. Rigth after scan he did a urine test and came back.saying it was negative:nope: I heard me say loud :"What"??? That can't be rigth?? He said it in a mean way and shock my hand and said :"Okay have a nice day, you'll be pregnant later".
I started shivering and ran out of the office crying.... As I was driving home I stopped by Wal-Mart in tears, went to by first response and clearblue digital. Went straight home, took one of each on very diluted urine and positive??? Digital says 1-2 weeks, first response positive.
Now I am spotting more, no cramps just uncomfortable feeling down there. Am I possibly having a MC?? I'm 9 day past Af today. And I started spotting 4 days ago, wouldn't pregnancy tests be very faint by now or clearly negative???
I'm going in for blood work tomorrow morning:cry:

I would wait until you get your blood work done and you'll know for sure. If you are pregnant, I would switch care providers because he sounds very cold and I personally wouldn't want him delivering my baby.

Hugs to you hun and I hope everything turns out to be positive.

Thank you so much MrsHudson:hugs: Yes my husband was furious when I told him what the doctor rd me:growlmad: He said he shouldn't be a doctor being so inconsiderate if a woman is possibly miscarry...
I'm never going back there EVER.....

I have another Ob that I love but this guy I saw today was the only one that could see me this early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->