Need Some Reassurance =(

StillPraying

Stay at home Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
This is my 4th pregnancy. I had a MC before my daughter, and another MC last year. I'm now pregnant again (finally!):cloud9: But night before last I got rushed to the ER because I had such sharp pains I was in tears. They ended up having to give me Hydromorph and I had both an external/internal u/s done. Turns out I have a Subchorionic Hemorrhage and a hemorrhaging cyst on an ovary =( So far baby looks okay (measuring at 5 weeks 3 days). But my HCG is 300,000:shrug: so the Dr was very confused at not only how high it is, but that I haven't even been having morning sickness. I'm just beyond exhausted all of the time. I literally fall asleep anywhere :sleep:
Anyways I'm just really afraid of losing another baby and I really don't understand why my numbers would be that high. I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday....If anyone has some reassurance/information that would be sooo appreciated. Sorry for the novel:blush:

Sorry you are having difficulty! I understand how scary it can be to have things not go smoothly.

I haven't had your experience, but I wanted to let you know that I didn't have any MS with my first son, my doc said he was worried about that too as they say MS is a good sign. My baby was fine. My second pregnancy I had really bad MS for 7 weeks straight and I ended up losing that one. This time I have had mild MS and so far so good.

Try not to stress too much every woman and pregnancy is different. Are they going to do follow up HCGs or scans?

:hugs:

Not all of us getting sick from high hcg. Mine was tripling with my son and all I had the entire pregnancy with him was nausea. With this one, I have only slight nausea. Our bodies don't always respond to things the same. Be glad your hcg is high!

I also had a subchorionic hematoma with my son that we found very early on (like 6 weeks or so). It just resolved itself.

Thank you so much ladies. The Docs aren't always that good at explaining things. I had morning sickness with my daughter and all day sickness with my MC so it is a little odd for me but I wasn't concerned until he said something about it. I googled high HCG and Lord knows what googling does.
I should have some kind of follow up next week but I'm not entirely sure what they will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->