Need some reassurance

AshNAmber

Loving our Baby Boy
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm finally writing in here.. Hi Ladies!! I need some of yall's amazing words of comfort. i know no better place to get that than here. .I have been a long time member coming back and forth and here I am.

I am as of today 5wks :happydance: I got my first BFP at 10dpo and I tested on 11,12,and a digi on 13dpo and all came back BFP. I had a very long road trip I was leaving to go on (26 hour drive both ways :wacko: ) on 13 dpo. I got in to see my doctor that day. When she asked if I missed my period I told her not yet it was due in the following day. She did a UPT and it of course came back positive. She told me I was to early at 4wks for her to really see anything or do anything as far as my pregnancy goes but i was due for my yearly so she went ahead and did my exam. She found that my left side of my uterus is a little bit larger than my right. She went ahead and did an ultrasound on me
( in and out :wacko: ) And she said everything looked good and she would see me back on the first and advised me to stop every few hours to walk around on my trip to keep from getting blood clots. My HCG lvl was 83 at 4wks. I work in the lab at the hospital when I got back from my trip. I got someone to run my HCG level for me and as of yesterday they were 1457.5. I know that is good that they are going up. I'm just so afraid. This is my first EVER pregnancy. My lower back has been hurting me the last 3 days and I feel a bit crampy from time to time. Today my stomach felt full its the only way I could explain it. I just need some words of encouragement that everything is going to be ok. I'm so very nervous and keep thinking the worst thing is going to happen..

Hi Ash. I *think* I might remember you from a long time ago? Your name sounds familiar.. In any event - welcome and congrats on your bfp!! There's no real advice to get through these first few scary weeks.. you just got to hold on and push through. What I CAN say is that I've had very few symptoms, and (so far) all my bloods and scans have come up good. So try not to over analyze whether you do/do not "feel" pregnant. It'll drive you batty and doesn't necessarily mean anything as every pregnancy is different.

When is your next scan/appointment?

CONGRATS on your bfp and as long as the labs are doubling I wouldn't worry to much about the back pain Im 6w3d and I started having random spouts of back pain about 5w5d and still get them and probably will the whole pregnancy but I had an ultrasound at 5w2d and was able to see an intrauterine pregnancy so don't worry its just your body making room for baby is what every one says.

Thank ladies. My next scan is on the 1st ill be 7wks. I'm just trying to stay positive and focus on the future. I am excited because we are finally going to tell my parents tomorrow :happydance:

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your HCG level looks great. Your symptoms sound completely average for your stage of pregnancy. I think everything's going to be just fine for you. :)

Congrats! I'm exactly 5 weeks today too. Lower back pain is pretty normal, I have it on and off some days too. My scan is on the 7th though, but I chose to have it later so we could see more. Good luck telling your parents, I'm sure they are going to be so excited!

We are announcing in a couple different ways. My mom is flying down to visit on Valentine's Day, so we are having a shirt made for dd to wear announcing it and we're just going to see how long it takes. In the mean time I'll be sending a card to my dad who isn't able to come, and it's going to say "Roses are red
vilots are blue
on September 21st
Your new Grand baby is due"

So although they won't find out together, they'll find out in the same week.

Well hello stranger!! :wave:

First off, major congratulations!!! Numbers are beautiful no doubt preggo :happydance:

Back pain and cramps, oh yes. I had them awful in the beginning and still get them time to time now.

Well hello stranger!! :wave:

First off, major congratulations!!! Numbers are beautiful no doubt preggo :happydance:

Back pain and cramps, oh yes. I had them awful in the beginning and still get them time to time now.

OMG!!!!!!!! HEY!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: How are you?!? I can't believe you have a toddler now!!! :wacko: and preggy again!! I'm so freaking excited for you!!!!

I don't get cramps to to much as much as I have the back pain. I'm telling my parents today!! :happydance: I so can't wait to see their face. Man so much has happened since I've last been on here.. I hope you are doing well..

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your HCG level looks great. Your symptoms sound completely average for your stage of pregnancy. I think everything's going to be just fine for you. :)

Thank you. I guess since it's my first it's all just nerve wrecking.. My bestfriend told me last night that no matter what anyone tells me I'm going to worry and that never changes no matter how many times I get preg :wacko: But I'm just trying to enjoy it :)

Congrats! I'm exactly 5 weeks today too. Lower back pain is pretty normal, I have it on and off some days too. My scan is on the 7th though, but I chose to have it later so we could see more. Good luck telling your parents, I'm sure they are going to be so excited!

We are announcing in a couple different ways. My mom is flying down to visit on Valentine's Day, so we are having a shirt made for dd to wear announcing it and we're just going to see how long it takes. In the mean time I'll be sending a card to my dad who isn't able to come, and it's going to say "Roses are red
vilots are blue
on September 21st

:happydance: We are due date buddies!!! :happydance:

I think that is so super cute how your telling them.

We told my boyfriends parents first the other day his step dad asked if we didn't mind picking up something at the store so while we was there we got all kind of baby stuff. Like powder, shampoo, oil and wipes and a baby on board thing for the car. When we got home with it we handed him the whole bag and his mom was like what all did you get and he started taking stuff out. It took them both a min and then when they saw the baby on board sign they got it.. So priceless and funny. I got little outfits made for my parents and a nuk and wrapped it with a little note that says
"Dear granny, Pawpaw
Please hold this for me when I come to visit,
Knowing my mommy/daddy, they'll forget it.
See you in September
love, your grandson or grandaughter

This will be attached to the nuk.

I'm so excited to see them react this will be their first grandchild <3

Hi and congratulations! Just noticed we're due same date too!! :)

vilots are blue
on September 21st

We told my boyfriends parents first the other day his step dad asked if we didn't mind picking up something at the store so while we was there we got all kind of baby stuff. Like powder, shampoo, oil and wipes and a baby on board thing for the car. When we got home with it we handed him the whole bag and his mom was like what all did you get and he started taking stuff out. It took them both a min and then when they saw the baby on board sign they got it.. So priceless and funny. I got little outfits made for my parents and a nuk and wrapped it with a little note that says
"Dear granny, Pawpaw
See you in September

Aww how cute! Good luck today telling your parents, it such an exciting thing to do!

vilots are blue
on September 21st

"Dear granny, Pawpaw
See you in September

Aww how cute! Good luck today telling your parents, it such an exciting thing to do!

:happydance::happydance:Thank you!!! I'm so excited!!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM: Today my nerves have been all over the place. Kinda feeling on edge. However my back ins't hurting as bad as it has been the last few days. I work in the lab at the hospital I was thinking about letting them draw my blood tomorrow and check my levels.

OMG!!!!!!!! HEY!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: How are you?!? I can't believe you have a toddler now!!! :wacko: and preggy again!! I'm so freaking excited for you!!!!

I don't get cramps to to much as much as I have the back pain. I'm telling my parents today!! :happydance: I so can't wait to see their face. Man so much has happened since I've last been on here.. I hope you are doing well..

Right? I keep having "omg we're going to have two kids this is crazy!!" oments :haha:

I cant wait to hear how tellin your parents goes! Glad your back isn't hurting as much today. If you think knowing you blood level will help your nerves then go for it! This time around I ended up not because I began to worry it would make my nerves more shot than they were.

Right? I keep having "omg we're going to have two kids this is crazy!!" oments :haha:

I cant wait to hear how tellin your parents goes! Glad your back isn't hurting as much today. If you think knowing you blood level will help your nerves then go for it! This time around I ended up not because I began to worry it would make my nerves more shot than they were.

So are yall stopping at 2 or are you going for three?! :) How did you tell DH about #2?

Telling my parents was AWESOME!!! Omg!! My mom started screaming and crying (all happy of course) and my dad cried it was perfect. She couldn't wait to call my grandma and tell her. I knew after that I needed to tell the rest of my family because, my grandma is the mouth of the south. I know she is going to tell everyone so I sent a group text to all my family with the video of my parents. My aunts started texting back saying they were crying and how excited they are. We have no other babies in the family right now so mine is in for some major spoilage :haha:

How are you feeling today?

Today I feel icky like my belly kinda feels upset :wacko: and I feel gassy. The pain in my back today is really dull but there and my left side is achy but I know it's because of the large cyst I have in my left ovary. I do want to do my blood work but I just had it done on Wednesday so, I'm at least going to try and wait a whole week and not 3 days :dohh::haha: . My last day of work is Wednesday and then I'm off 6 days so I'll get them to do it for me then. It does make me feel better to see the numbers go up since I am still so early on. I just got my HCG level last time not my progesterone. When my doctor took it the first time it was 11 I know that was good so I'm just hoping its staying up.

Right now the plan is stopping at two, DH wants to get snipped but I told him no because I don't want it to be finalized because what if we can afford a 3rd down the road? He knew I was late already late for af and after I took the test I no sooner set it down on the counter and looked up at the clock and a line was already showing - I was so excited and shocked I just blurted it to him :haha: Nothing cutesy this time. We both had some emotional moments because this is our rainbow baby.

How fantastic your parents are so excited! Love that your dad cried, that's precious. Perfect you caught a video of your parents! Oh boy, it certainly does sound like baby is going to be super spoiled! But that's the best :cloud9:

I went to urgent care because I'm so congested breathing was getting difficult and when I would drink water I'd start choking - sinus infection, yuck. Thank you for asking :) Sorry you're feeling icky in the belly, sounds like the hormones are starting to kick in! Waiting a week they'll surely be up there! You have lots of patience to wait until Wednesday:haha: That is a good number, this will be great:thumbup:

Right now the plan is stopping at two, DH wants to get snipped but I told him no because I don't want it to be finalized because what if we can afford a 3rd down the road? He knew I was late already late for af and after I took the test I no sooner set it down on the counter and looked up at the clock and a line was already showing - I was so excited and shocked I just blurted it to him :haha: Nothing cutesy this time. We both had some emotional moments because this is our rainbow baby.

How fantastic your parents are so excited! Love that your dad cried, that's precious. Perfect you caught a video of your parents! Oh boy, it certainly does sound like baby is going to be super spoiled! But that's the best :cloud9:

I went to urgent care because I'm so congested breathing was getting difficult and when I would drink water I'd start choking - sinus infection, yuck. Thank you for asking :) Sorry you're feeling icky in the belly, sounds like the hormones are starting to kick in! Waiting a week they'll surely be up there! You have lots of patience to wait until Wednesday:haha: That is a good number, this will be great:thumbup:

I'm so super excited for yall and your little rainbow bean :hugs::hugs: Me and my bf decided that we will go for 3 if we don't have a match after the second one. Right now I'm just trying to get passed the first one :haha: I love that you just blurted it out lol. Matt almost wrecked the car when I told him about this one. :dohh:

This baby is already super spoiled. My mom text me yesterday while I was at work and was like. "What does my baby want for dinner?" All I could do was laugh. Although I did get my tacos :haha: oh and fyi you have my addicted to freakin dutch apple pie omg :haha::haha:

I'm sorry your sick. I hope you knock that sinus infection out quick. Not being able to breath sucks and then to not beable to drink anything just makes it worse ugh. I think my bubble guts yesterday was from the pizza the night before because Matt said he felt that way all day too.. Yesterday evening I got a wave of nausea. We went to Babies R Us and was just window shopping looking at things we may want and I kept getting light headed then when I got in the car the nausea kicked in ugh. But if it means a healthy little bean then I'll gladly go through it all with little complaints.

Were you a freakin worry wart with your first? What did you do? How did you stay sane? I worry about EVERYTHING!!!!:dohh::wacko: I am in constant thought and wonder if I'm going to lose this baby :cry: . I go to the bathroom an hold the dang tp to the light to make sure I don't see pink :wacko:. It's really getting ridiculous. I keep looking up stuff on MC an Ectopic. I had a inner ultrasound done at 3wks +5 and they couldn't see anything in my uterus which they said they wouldn't because it was so early. They wanted to make sure nothing was in my tubes because I had some cramping andI was going on a long trip. Come to find out I have a cyst on my left ovary it's like 8.3cm other than that she said everything looked great. So even though I know that's in there and going to cause me a to feel a little crampy from time to time. I still freak out :dohh: . I'm just so excited. I'm trying to think of ways to take my mind off of it. Nothing seems to work. 10 day till my scan and I get to hear the heart beat that feels like forever away:wacko::wacko: I really hope once I hear mini me's heart beat I'll be more relaxed and actually start just enjoying this and not worry my self sick. :wacko:

Yes, one at a time :haha: I told DH I'm not willing to say no to a 3rd but we're not looking towards it right now. Let's focus on this one! Oh goodness, no car wrecks lol!

Tacos are fantastic, so is dutch apple pie. As soon as I can smell and taste again I'm making some tacos! Sorry the nausea is hitting already, my worst weeks were 6 and 8 - I think super developments happen during those times. Hopefully MS will be kind to you!

Definitely a worry wart, you just have to focus on one day at a time. Easier said than done. I'm 15 weeks today and I still check the tp for pink. I wouldn't try looking into it, it'll just make you worry more. 3 weeks is super early to see anything, by 6 weeks they would be able to see the sac and pole and usually see the heartbeat. With DD we saw her heartbeat right away at 6 weeks, but with this one it was difficult to see at 6+2 but we saw it! We didn't get to actually hear the heartbeat until 10+6 weeks! Keeping busy is definitely a good thing :thumbup: I love window shopping. Babies R Us is such a dangerous place for me to go into:haha: DH has banned me from going alone because I get sucked in:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->