• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need some reassurance

Yes, one at a time :haha: I told DH I'm not willing to say no to a 3rd but we're not looking towards it right now. Let's focus on this one! Oh goodness, no car wrecks lol!

Tacos are fantastic, so is dutch apple pie. As soon as I can smell and taste again I'm making some tacos! Sorry the nausea is hitting already, my worst weeks were 6 and 8 - I think super developments happen during those times. Hopefully MS will be kind to you!

Definitely a worry wart, you just have to focus on one day at a time. Easier said than done. I'm 15 weeks today and I still check the tp for pink. I wouldn't try looking into it, it'll just make you worry more. 3 weeks is super early to see anything, by 6 weeks they would be able to see the sac and pole and usually see the heartbeat. With DD we saw her heartbeat right away at 6 weeks, but with this one it was difficult to see at 6+2 but we saw it! We didn't get to actually hear the heartbeat until 10+6 weeks! Keeping busy is definitely a good thing :thumbup: I love window shopping. Babies R Us is such a dangerous place for me to go into:haha: DH has banned me from going alone because I get sucked in:winkwink:

Oh how I LOVE tacos :haha:

I'm trying to just focus on other things. Yesterday my BF and I played some video games and i didn't realize how tired I was until I laid down to watch tv and passed out at 8:30 :wacko: but I slept so good.

Yesterday was a crazy hormonal day. I picked a fight for no reason and then just started crying hysterically when my BF asked me what was wrong with me after a few minuets of him being so confused he figured out it was my hormones and just started telling me how sorry he was that I was going through that. Poor guy I feel quite bad for him :wacko: .
He is a trooper though and just tries to make me feel better. I was at work when all this was unfolding and the ladies I work with know I'm expecting since they were the one to run my blood work for me :haha: They found it entertaining and told me it's only the start :dohh:

You have any fits like that? lol How are you feeling?

My back started aching again and I'm always a little achy on my left side because of the cyst. Other than that I'm ok. Just counting down the days for my scan on the 1st.

My latest update. My Dr made an appointment for 1/25 when I went see her at 4wks that she was supposed to cancel. Well today I got a reminded about that appt and I emailed her about it and asked if she still wanted me to come in. She said yes and ordered labs for tomorrow. I'm kinda freaked out now and hope everything is ok. I told her how I been feeling. I'll be 6wks the day of this appointment and next week is my ultrasound. I'm happy I'm going see her to know my numbers and I'm nervous.

Try not to stress, with Amelia my dr at the time saw me at 6 weeks for a full panel of blood work and had a long appointment full of questions and just going over basics. With this pregnancy I went in at 6 weeks for pain in one side and they checked for ectompic and we got to see the heartbeat but we didn't do blood work until 8 weeks.

I'm excited you have an ultrasound next week! :)

im interested to know about your cyst. what kind is it? did you just find out about it? What are they going to do about it? I have a 14cm "cyst" on my right ovary.

and with #1 you worry way more.

Try not to stress, with Amelia my dr at the time saw me at 6 weeks for a full panel of blood work and had a long appointment full of questions and just going over basics. With this pregnancy I went in at 6 weeks for pain in one side and they checked for ectompic and we got to see the heartbeat but we didn't do blood work until 8 weeks.

I'm excited you have an ultrasound next week! :)

Well it's today we shall see what she says. I took a peak at my numbers. So my first hcg lvl at 3wk+6 was 83 my 5wk was 1453 and yesterday at 5wk +6 was 12540. I'm 6 wks today :happydance: and my numbers looks like they are going up nice. I really hope they don't scan me today. My BF will be so upset if he misses the first heart beat together.

im interested to know about your cyst. what kind is it? did you just find out about it? What are they going to do about it? I have a 14cm "cyst" on my right ovary.

and with #1 you worry way more.

Hey OnErth I just found out I had it. I went to the Dr to get the confirmation that I was actually pregnant and she did my yearly and felt that the left side of my uterus was a bit larger than my right. I informed my doctor that i was going on a long trip so she sent me for a scan and they saw the cyst. I think its like 8.3cm. They called it a simple cyst and when I went meet with my doctor after the scan to go over results she told me everything was fine. She didn't even mention the cyst to me. She said everything looked healthy and ready to go and that she would do another scan on the 1st (I'll be 7wks). I read about the cyst in my US report in my medical records. So I have to guess they either aren't going to do anything or they just are not worried about it right now. I figure if they aren't worried about it neither am I. I am already freaking myself out over every other little thing I feel. At least I know when I have the little pains on my left I know it's from that. Today I just started having a dull ache on my right side and it's freaking me out. I have an appointment today I guess I'll see what she says.

How did your appointment go last week? :)

It had to be one of the funniest visits. When I first got there my Dr's nurse was like ohh Ms Ashley your pregnant. I was like yep this is why I'm here lol. Then when my Dr came in after she asked me if I was ok and was I in pain she looked at my chart looked at me and said ok I have to say I have no idea why your here. I told her that this appointment was supposed to be canceled and I emailed her and her and her assistant told me to come in. She laughed and said yep I see the email now and no you were not supposed to come in. I told her about the few aches and pains I'm having she said my left side will ache because my cyst and as long as my back pain is moderate nothing severe that I am good. She didn't charge me and told me she would see me next week lol. So it was really nothing. Tomorrow we go and hear the heartbeat and then I have follow up appointment with my Dr right after.

How are you feeling?

Oh geez :dohh: what a crazy appointment. Neat that she didn't charge you! Good luck hearing the heartbeat tomorrow! We didn't hear this one until 10+6 but I hear it can happen sooner and it did with Amelia - although I don't remember when that was...

Doing better now. We had a small scare yesterday at my 16 week appointment, the midwife couldn't find baby's heartbeat and was going to send me for an ultrasound but then found it so I didn't get an u/s but I was a train wreck of tears the rest of the day. I went back in today to have another listen and she found baby right away so I'm feeling much more relaxed.

Oh geez :dohh: what a crazy appointment. Neat that she didn't charge you! Good luck hearing the heartbeat tomorrow! We didn't hear this one until 10+6 but I hear it can happen sooner and it did with Amelia - although I don't remember when that was...

Doing better now. We had a small scare yesterday at my 16 week appointment, the midwife couldn't find baby's heartbeat and was going to send me for an ultrasound but then found it so I didn't get an u/s but I was a train wreck of tears the rest of the day. I went back in today to have another listen and she found baby right away so I'm feeling much more relaxed.

Oh goodness. I can only imagine the fear you felt. :hugs::hugs: I'm so glad everything is ok and baby is doing well :happydance:

I think that is my biggest fear right now and I keep googling so much about can you hear the heartbeat at 7wks and once you hear the heartbeat is everything ok like are you clear for MC and of course EVERYTHING I read is just dreadful and making me upset. I REALLY need to STOP googling everything and just give it to god and go day by day and actually enjoy my pregnancy and stop worrying so freaking much.

My BF and I was looking at his baby pics last night and oh my goodness he was such a beautiful chunky butt :haha: Him and his 2 sisters were all over 9lbs :wacko: I told him oh my god I'm going to give birth to a watermelon for real :haha: He is amazing for trying to help me relax and take my mind off the crazy stuff and just think of all the good.

oh oh you will get to know the sex soon :happydance: :happydance: I can't wait to hear!!!

I'll like you know how the US goes today!! Everyone is super excited!!!

Oh goodness. I can only imagine the fear you felt. :hugs::hugs: I'm so glad everything is ok and baby is doing well :happydance:

I think that is my biggest fear right now and I keep googling so much about can you hear the heartbeat at 7wks and once you hear the heartbeat is everything ok like are you clear for MC and of course EVERYTHING I read is just dreadful and making me upset. I REALLY need to STOP googling everything and just give it to god and go day by day and actually enjoy my pregnancy and stop worrying so freaking much.

My BF and I was looking at his baby pics last night and oh my goodness he was such a beautiful chunky butt :haha: Him and his 2 sisters were all over 9lbs :wacko: I told him oh my god I'm going to give birth to a watermelon for real :haha: He is amazing for trying to help me relax and take my mind off the crazy stuff and just think of all the good.

oh oh you will get to know the sex soon :happydance: :happydance: I can't wait to hear!!!

Yeah Google is the devil, don't do it:haha: What helped me get through first tri was telling myself today I'm pregnant and feeling thankful for that day. I know things can happen at any point in pregnancy so I'm still thinking that thought of today I'm pregnant.

That's a big baby! I got my hair done today and the woman doing my hair is telling me how her friend ended up with a c-section because she had a 10 pound baby that wasn't coming out - terrifying!! At least baby has half of your genes too, so maybe it wont be a 9 pounder:haha:

Counting down the days to our scan! 20 days!

Yeah Google is the devil, don't do it:haha: What helped me get through first tri was telling myself today I'm pregnant and feeling thankful for that day. I know things can happen at any point in pregnancy so I'm still thinking that thought of today I'm pregnant.

That's a big baby! I got my hair done today and the woman doing my hair is telling me how her friend ended up with a c-section because she had a 10 pound baby that wasn't coming out - terrifying!! At least baby has half of your genes too, so maybe it wont be a 9 pounder:haha:

Counting down the days to our scan! 20 days!

My goodness the thought of a 10lb baby :wacko:

Speaking of getting your hair did. I need to get mine done so bad. Going today to get my brows waxed after work. Tomorrow is date night so were going out to dinner and we have tickets to go see this Cirque Du Soleil Toruk. Between work and school we rarely ever get a night out so we are excited...

on to more exciting news :happydance:

:happydance: We got to see our little beans heart beat yesterday!!! :happydance: It was beating at 133bpm :cloud9: We were so excited we videoed it. Tech said everything looks great and our little bean measures exactly where I am an due date stands at Sept 21st :cloud

19 days till your scan :happydance:

My goodness the thought of a 10lb baby :wacko:

Speaking of getting your hair did. I need to get mine done so bad. Going today to get my brows waxed after work. Tomorrow is date night so were going out to dinner and we have tickets to go see this Cirque Du Soleil Toruk. Between work and school we rarely ever get a night out so we are excited...

on to more exciting news :happydance:

:happydance: We got to see our little beans heart beat yesterday!!! :happydance: It was beating at 133bpm :cloud9: We were so excited we videoed it. Tech said everything looks great and our little bean measures exactly where I am an due date stands at Sept 21st :cloud

19 days till your scan :happydance:

It feels great to get your hair done. Have fun on date night! Hubby took me out to sushi after my appointment on Monday, it was delicious! We rarely get out anymore so it's extra special when we do go.

So happy you got to see little beans heartbeat! Everything sounds perfect :cloud9: Exciting to know your due date for sure :)

We had an amazing night at the show and dinner. We needed it so much.

Did you do the genetic testing thing? My doctor scheduled me one because my BF sister had a very mild touch of spina bifia. So she wants to make sure our baby is ok. Makes me nervous..

How are you feeling? How many days till your scan?

Aw that's great!

For the different testing we did the NT u/s but not the blood work and we did the neurological defects/spina bifida blood test - all came back negative and great. The spina bifida bloods I actually got back the next morning even though they said it would be 7-10 days! I can imagine how nervous you feel with your BF's family history of it, but if there is an increased risk there are lots of things they can do! My midwife told me that maternal fetal medicine can even do corrective surgery in the womb.

I'm feeling pretty good, I've been getting more nauseous moments coming and going in the first of the morning but breakfast helps. 15 more days until scan day!!

Aw that's great!

For the different testing we did the NT u/s but not the blood work and we did the neurological defects/spina bifida blood test - all came back negative and great. The spina bifida bloods I actually got back the next morning even though they said it would be 7-10 days! I can imagine how nervous you feel with your BF's family history of it, but if there is an increased risk there are lots of things they can do! My midwife told me that maternal fetal medicine can even do corrective surgery in the womb.

I'm feeling pretty good, I've been getting more nauseous moments coming and going in the first of the morning but breakfast helps. 15 more days until scan day!!

Yes definitely nerve wrecking but I know everything will be ok. However that's good to know if something is wrong something can be done about it.

I'm glad your feeling good. MS has been rearing her head my way as well. I had to end up calling into work yesterday. Finally got my desk loaded down with sprite and crackers so hoping that helps ease it when the waves come around. I get a mild crampy feeling from time to time but I'm pretty sure its just gas :wacko: Today I take my glucose test ugh. I heard that stuff is so nasty. I'll let you know how that goes.

:happydance: I'm so excited for your scan!! :happydance:

That's different that you're doing the glucose already, will you have to repeat it again at 28 weeks? Good luck!

Not sure if she will make me re do it. But she is making me do it now because my glucose lvl was 2 points high with my last labs so she just wants to check it.

Well all my results posted and they looked good and she didn't call me to redo them so guess I'm all clear?! This week has been a scary week just because my symptoms have kinda dulled out a bit. Not MS just a few waves of nausea here and there but not enough to make me feel blah. My friend told me as long as i'm not spotting or overly cramping I'm fine. So just trying not to stress over it. I see my Dr's NP next week and next month is my US and genetics test. Just trying to stay busy.

How are you?!? How was your Valentines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"