need some reasurrance please!

roc

mummy to Dylan!
Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies, just thought i'd post this in the hope some of you can help stop me freaking out completely!:wacko:

basically i'm just having a total crisis of confidence about my little bean..i'm sure it's not rational, but i've lost 4 pregnancies, 2 of them were partial molars:cry: ,and though i've had 3 early scans, first one wasn't good, but next two were great with heartbeats etc.. well for some reason i keep thinking somethings going to happen, like a mmc..

arghh, i'm sorry i know i'm being silly but i know loads of you have been through the same and know how i feel,so like i said any words of comfort and/or happy stories will be greatly recieved!

Thanks ladyloos!:hugs:

hi hun just try your best to think posative at all times. a posative mind as a posative effect xx

sweetheart, i'm obssessed with feeling like this and i've never lost a baby before... bless you... i think you're completelt natural to feel like that but there's no reason for this pregnancy to be the same as any other. it will be fine... look forwards and try not to think about it, otherwise it'll be over before you know it and you won't have had a minute to enjoy the fun parts to being preggers.

x

I soooooo know where you are coming from!!!
I have had 2 prior mmc at 5 weeks and 13 weeks (but baby died at 5 weeks), so am absolutely paranoid!!!
I even find myself going on the mc boards...what's all that about?
Every twinge and every feeling I get, I explode in my mind. I am constantly touching my boobs to see if they are still sore. And thinking, "What if...." all the time....it's doing my nut in! However, I am sleeping a little easier at the mo as I have got past the 5 weeks stage, I have a scan next Monday and quite frankly cannot wait....but also very nervous!!
I was even going to ring my EPU today and try and get a scan earlier then Monday, but I will be 7+5 on Monday, so better chance of seeing a HB.

So absolutely, you are not on your own!!!
I am with you on the paranoya knicker watching ride!!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

thank you sooo much for your kind words ladies:hugs: i really appreciate it, and i am gonna try, i don't know what's gotten into me today:dohh: i've just been sitting here shaking my leg all day (i do this when i'm really nervous or stressed! anyone else do it too?)

I soooooo know where you are coming from!!!
I have had 2 prior mmc at 5 weeks and 13 weeks (but baby died at 5 weeks), so am absolutely paranoid!!!
I even find myself going on the mc boards...what's all that about?
Every twinge and every feeling I get, I explode in my mind. I am constantly touching my boobs to see if they are still sore. And thinking, "What if...." all the time....it's doing my nut in! However, I am sleeping a little easier at the mo as I have got past the 5 weeks stage, I have a scan next Monday and quite frankly cannot wait....but also very nervous!!
I was even going to ring my EPU today and try and get a scan earlier then Monday, but I will be 7+5 on Monday, so better chance of seeing a HB.

So absolutely, you are not on your own!!!
I am with you on the paranoya knicker watching ride!!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

paranoia knicker watching is right! lol!
that's so weird about checking your boobs all the time, i do that too! and if they're not sore enough for my liking my mind goes off on one!
and the mc boards too! thats crazy! why do we do this to ourselves huh?!
i really hope your scan turns out great for you, i'm sure it will, and i also know you know, when it does, you'll still freak out and worry all the time like me!?:wacko: i guess it's just par for the course after losses, it is nice in a weird way to know that i'm not certifiable yet, and am not the only one though, thanks!:hugs:

Haha I have to read this and laugh...I am soooo the same way right now. Have had 4 miscarriages in the past and I find myself going to check the toilette paper and feeling my boobs all the time. Its so crazy...and I keep saying I am going to leave it up to god and not worry but then I catch myself on google....it sad that it consumes us and takes away from the whole experience.....the only thing I am holding on to is that this pregnancy is totally different..in many ways. I am having some streching pain and cramps..but of course I am expecting to miscarry at any point....I am trying to stay positive! We have each other...so we can get through it together!!

sweetie i totally understand....im the same! your bub will be fine x

thanks ladies, i'm feeling a bit better now, my hubby came home from work and i had a bit of a cry,stupid hormones!:dohh:
i know we'll all get through this together, thank you:hugs:
here's to making it to 2nd tri together!:hugs::hugs:

try to stay pos hun... i can see that is heard with what you have already been through but your chance of mc now are smaller than lower every day..... xxxxx hugxxxxx

Its totally natural how your feeling. I cant imagine i had 1 m/c prior to conceiving my son and i worried constantly and did everything you ladies are doing, i had a threatened m/c with DS and i found that throughout the entire pregnancy although I enjoyed it my worries moved onto something else the more the pregnancy progressed. It was about 28 weeks I think before I actually thought OMG I am actually going to have a baby. Things will settle down, you will all have your babies soon and wishing you all the luck and love in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->