Need some second opinions!

mrs.erickson

<3 my baby girl
Reaction score
DH and I are going back and forth to see if this is + or not, so I thought I'd get the advice from my favorite ladies. So I'm currently on CD34, and hubby asked if it was baby dancing time(He LOVES the BnB terms haha), and I got this result! Taken after I got off work this morning at 9am! So input is GREATLY appreciated. Both pictures are the same test, one picture taken 3 min post, one taken 10 min post. Thank for your help!!!

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 18
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 17
i think it is definitely a positive!! get BDing

Here is my test from when I woke up (1:45pm), and I'm thinking it looks pretty promising!

Attachments

• #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
So super positive!!! Tell your husband "Yes, it's baby dancing time!!!" and get to it lady!! :)

It's definitely a positive.... Remember that the surge detects LH so the egg I'd likely to be released within 12-36 hours... Best get started so the :spermy: are there for when the egg makes it's debut!

Best of luck

Thanks ladies! Hubby is out of town tonight playing in a volleyball tourney (AHHH!) but we'll hop on it asap tomorrow!!!

Well everyone, I thought it was odd I O'd so late in my cycle. So i took a test... :bfp:
So, OPK's definatly turn up positive!
BABY DUST TO YOU ALL

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW amazing! i've made sure there were no hpt in the house so i can test on time but now i'm looking at those opk in a different way.

Can i ask how long your cycle usually is and how long you have been ttc?

I have been TTC for about a year now. My cycles are random. I have only had 3 this year!!! They range from 27 days, to my summer cycle that was 89 days!!
I took prenatals, fish oil, and used conceive plus! DH took a multi-vitamin.

Here are the tests, some pretty strong lines!

Attachments

• 111411212613.jpg
    111411212613.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9
  • 111411234523.jpg
    111411234523.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
Those are strong positives!! well your BFP is well and truly deserved.
I wish H&H for the future.... now it's time to put your feet up and let the hubby spoil you x

Thank you so much!!! Luckily I'm already spoiled rotten, so we'll see how he ups it :D
Tons and tons of baby dust to you, FX'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->