Need some SUPPORT...

Foxxy

Reaction score
Hey girls!
Sorry for the rant in advance...i will try all my best to be short!
I was looking through a single parents forum recently and u all r so strong...i feel so softie comparing to u...i really am. And i have no idea how to be strong all the time when i am just sometimes.
If to say short we were with the dad of my son on and off last 2.5 years. It turned out finally that he was just a simple liar. It took me that long to realize and understand it. But i'm glad that i finally did it and never was in this as named relationship any longer. He had lied to me from the very start and continued to do this all way long (well it's easy to hide a lot when u r living in different countries).
Anyway when we split up in january this year we continue txting each other...mainly about our son of course...and at the end of summer he went all nice and etc. said he loves me a bits...was trying to forget me but couldn't..and i was stupid! enough to believe in his words. Well i know why i did it perfectly, cause i had some feeling left for him. So if to make long story short: so we saw each other finally after nearly 1.5 years of not seeing each other. Yes yes! he never bothered to see his son as well. And also never support me with money... So we had really nice time together...but as long as we left...everything turned on in opposite way and also many truth come out. So honest to god no way i want to be back with this guy again. But what hurts me most of all in this story...his words to his son...smth like hope my son will be a good guy in future. Kinda take care and all the best. I really really can't understand how the person who has son (read responsibilities) can think this way? How undecent ummature this guy is...where the hell his morals is?!
Anyway sorry for the rant girls...just needed to write it down...
I know fine that i will be better without such dad for my son...i just feel so sad and lonely sometimes. But i'm strong girl (well somewhere deep for sure ))) ) and so far i was a great mum for my little one and i will do all the best for him in future. Hmm should remember for myself more often that i'm strong! Yeap for sure!!!
Thanks for reading!

He sounds like a pig just like the rest of them! And your right, you are strong, anyone that has to go through bringing a child up on there own is strong, you may not know it, but deep down you are!

Chin up, your son would be better off without him by the sounds of things :hugs:

You sound like you are coping fantastic been a single mother to your son just keep ya chin up hun and be strong for you and your little boy xx

Thanks girls!!!
It's just hard to be strong sometimes (((. But i'm trying to do all my best in this way!

:hugs: hun, sounds like your doing a fab job with your son xx

You're right - you are strong and it sounds like your son is better off without him in his life! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->