Need some urgent guidance

Pinkys Brain

Reaction score
Hi there,

Been unable to contact our nurse so have resorted to asking you knowledgeable folk!

My wife is due for her egg collection for IVF on Monday and tonight, will be having her Buseralin and her fridge injection (I forget the name).

What about tomorrow? (Sunday) Does she need Buseralin then too?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks.

Pinky

No when I took my trigger shot the one in the fridge that was it all meds done

Thanks for that. As a follow up question, were you told to take any painkillers before your egg collection?

I didn't take any painkillers and I think it's best not to until EC. Afterwards, they will advise you what you can take.

Wishing you the best of luck.

X

No I got told not to take any. And emmi is right they will advise in what to take afterwards good luck guys, hope for loads of luck for you's

A very good day; the Doctors were expecting two good sized eggs - we had 22. We find out tomorrow how many fertilized through ICSI. :)

That's a fantastic number, I only managed to get 2 my first icsi. About to move onto my 2nd hopefully. I had a miscarriage with my first icsi but optimistic is the way forward

I'm sorry to hear that; we have our fingers crossed that your second try is all the more successful! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->