Need some words of encouragement please

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
Today's Tuesday, on Thursday removals come, relocating from Scotland back to England

I haven't started packing as te girls have had the worst sickness bug they've ever had for a week, my eldest is so poorly with it... I am not getting it, fact!!!

My husband is stuck on an oil rig, think it will b Friday when he's home

I have nobody to help, my um ad to take 3 days off work last week and travel 7 hrs on a train to get here as i had to go into hospital for an app at short notice ( abnormal smear, cells removed )she can not get time off work. All my friends work, anyway they wouldn't come here with this awful bug in the house

I'm tired, stressed nd basically about to lose it :wacko::wacko:

This is all x

Aww :hugs: I've moved so many times in my life, I know what it's like! I've probably moved once for every year old I am!

What I would do is sit down and have a cuppa, calm down, make a list, start tonight when the girls are in bed and just go mad and try to get as much done as possible. The sooner you do it, the better you'll feel. You can try to do little and often, one box at a time, get the girls to help with their toys or wrapping breakables (if they're old enough not to break them in the process :haha:)

You can do this! Alternatively you could phone the moving company and ask if they have packers too..that would be my first choice :rofl:

Bless you hun, everything will work out in the end, one way or another you will move and you will look back on this stressful week as a distant memory! Like the PP I'd be tempted to upgrade your removals to packing if possible at this stage, with the last company I used it was only £200 extra.

Great idea we are doing that, £300 but worth it.. Now to cleaning oven and windows when girls is bed.

It's not going to be spit spot for knew owners, feel bad about that but sod all I can do..

Move once a year ? Are u mad, this had just about broken me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->