Need somebody elses perspective

L

LilMiss_91

I've been doing OPKs since CD6 using cheapies and CB advanced digis.
Cheapies got darker for CD10-12 but today (CD13) seem lighter. Not too worried as have never had a + on them before :shrug:
Have had 3 days of flashing smileys on the CB digis (CD11-today CD13). But the lines on my test sticks still seem very faint to me seeings as my surge *should* be imminent if I've got my flashing smiley face? I remember last time I used them (the cycle I conceived my angel) the lines got much darker and defined.
Last time I got 6 days of flashing smileys and then a solid smiley. So I guess there's still time but what with the other OPKs going lighter I'm just worried I guess.
Any thoughts? TIA :)

Hmmn I was going to answer your question but I then saw the date lol. Did you end up O'ing?

Thanks for the thought anyway! Haha :)
I have no idea, I got a solid smiley on the CB on CD16-17 so counted CD17/18 as O day though cheapie OPKs never gave me a positive. How yesterday at what I'm counting as 4dpo at the minute I had 4 really strong OPKs throughout the day which is what happened the cycle I conceived my angel. So will keep testing with those today and tomorrow (it satisfies my POAS urges anyway!!)

Lol okay. Do you have any breasts pain? If so, is it on the sides? That is also a very great indicator that you O'd.

ETA: Here is a link to the article explaining the breasts tenderness on the sides. When I ovulate I get it consistently right after O. All women don't get breasts tenderness but if you have it take is as a great sign. If you skip down to "Location of Pain and What it Means," you will see what I am referring to.

https://www.ehow.com/about_5348559_do-breasts-sore-ovulating.html#ixzz1Y26u8Os8

I've not had any pain at all apart from some mild cramping in my uterus area and a heavy feeling like someone dropped a rock in there lol. Will definitely remember to look out for the breast tenderness though if this isn't my month. IC opks have gone back to normal now so not sure what was up with that. I had it the cycle I conceived my angel (positive opk at 3dpo) so wondering if maybe my body has to do a "double" surge to actually O or something, maybe the first isn't great enough.

I've not had any pain at all apart from some mild cramping in my uterus area and a heavy feeling like someone dropped a rock in there lol. Will definitely remember to look out for the breast tenderness though if this isn't my month. IC opks have gone back to normal now so not sure what was up with that. I had it the cycle I conceived my angel (positive opk at 3dpo) so wondering if maybe my body has to do a "double" surge to actually O or something, maybe the first isn't great enough.

Hmmm so this is even more confusing now lol. I hope you get your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->