Need someone to lose weight with again!!......

I'm not sure I will lose anything this week as I've been a bit naughty. Will have done my two fast days (one today, ugh) but went to a friends for dinner this week and ate LOADS. No real exercise other than walking the dog either. One thing I have done though is really cut down on the treats I have in the house. If they're not there then I can't have them.

What kinds of things do you have as a meal on a fast day?

ehhh 200 g loss --- we did go to London where I drank more and ate more than if I was at home and exercised less............. and looking at the bigger picture 1.8 Kg / almost 4 lbs over 3 weeks is ok............whilst this diet suits my life I still want it all gone now!!!

I am in the same boat -- can't afford a gym membership. I use fitnessblender, this site is managed by a husband and wife team and they make completely free exercise videos, ranging from 8 minutes - 80 minutes! Just thought I would share :)

That's exactly what I'm using. I would like to add homegym-exercises as a good home workout page.

What kinds of things do you have as a meal on a fast day?

If it is possible, I'm eating 4 meals of high carbohydrates meal which is filled with potatoes, pasta, rice, bread and noodles.

[
What kinds of things do you have as a meal on a fast day?[/QUOTE]

whoops terrible typing.............

fast days

I have a cup of teas first thing skimmed milk
drink water all day
lunch -- fruit tea
afternoon a cup of tea

dinner at 7 or 8 a weight watchers meal - about 250 cals

sometimes I will also have a low cal yoghurt

to be honest I am getting good at not eating on my fast days

I know I could weigh and measure and have a bit more variety but I like having an easy meal................

ohh and diet pepsi to serve my sweet tooth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->