Need someone to lose weight with......

managed to get into some smaller trousers last night........whoop whoop!!

Congrats shanny! Well I weighed up 2 ounces from last but have not been to bathroom in several days so might be problem! I'm thinking about doing a liver and bowel cleanse to get things back in alignment and to boost weight loss!

How's everyone doing this week? I haven't had a brilliant one so far to be honest. Weighing in tonight and just hoping I don't gain!

I think I've officially lost all the weight from birth etc that I'm going to. If I'm honest, the rest of the weight was from eating chocolate and crisps so fair enough its still here.

Time to start exercising and cutting out junk food!!!

I had a really good week and then had some bad news and had a pig out :/ I couldnt go to weigh in today as its school hols and I havent got childcare xx

I had a really good week and then had some bad news and had a pig out :/ I couldnt go to weigh in today as its school hols and I havent got childcare xx

Draw a line under it and you will hopefully lose by next weigh in.

I lost a pound and a half so got my stone and a half award! Woohoo!! Also joining a gym tomorrow. Wanting to run a half marathon next summer (or at least a 10k) so lots of treadmill time!

well done on the losses

after a good weekend am beginning to slip...................we are awa y at weekend too......oh dear

sometimes its just too hard............

Just remember why you are doing this in the first place. It can get very hard at times, but just picture yourself at your target weight! You can do it :)

thanks guys - keep looking at the jeans to wear to my 40th............

my husband is also on a diet he thought he had lost 1 and half stone

I got on to weigh and had lost a stone in 3 days !!!!!!!!!!!

think my new scales are wrong so have gone back to using my old ones !!!

will totally skew myslimming world chart but hey ho............I am lighter on my old scales...........

Keep at it girls! I lost another 3.5 this week so I've lost 10lbs in the 3 weeks since I started :) x

Swelling is back and gotta uti! Been watching what i eat but don't think I will weigh til swelling is down again!

Poor you. That's miserable. :(

Well I've eaten a lot of rubbish this weekend. Had 2 parties so lots of pastry, cake and wine. Did manage a workout in the gym this morning, though still expecting a gains Wednesday. An well, back to the healthy eating tomorrow and see how we do!

I know ive been bad too! I reckon its the cold weather, also because my dd been off school I havent been able to keep on top of cooking from scratch! Im expecting a gain too! Maybe if I be good for the next 2 days I might just maintain lol xx

we were away at the weekend AND I had a tooth abcess so my face swelled up so I was majorly bad to make myself feel better

back to reality and exercise tomorrow

well done everyone else -- keep it up

Finally went for a walk today! Admittedly it was only 1km but gotta start somewhere!!

Well done everyone :)

well done i hope to exercise today make me feel better hopefully

Swelling is better weighed this am and was 140.8! Can't wait to see the 130's again... its been so long!

I did a 20 min pilates dvd today. Ugh, still 163lbs (would love to weigh 140!).

Crap weather today so might try for a walk in the mall since I can't get outside!

played netball last night for the first time in a year!!!!!!!!!!was good but am stiff today

hope for 2 lb loss this week birthday is looming....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->