Need someone to lose weight with......

Well done everyone! I've had a really bad week and gained 2 lbs. I am determined to lose those 2 lbs by next week and a stone by Christmas!

3lb gone yay- so that's a stone and a lb in 6 weeks which as a whole is great

40th birthday party 41 days away -- would love to get another stone gone

plan to bf for a bit longer and then combi and then stop

boobs weigh a bit so that'll help LOL

Well after my sick spell I'm down to 134.6! Gonna try and start using my elliptical machine and free weights to finish losing the rest! I really think I lost some muscle instead of fat so I anticipate a slight weight gain soon. Good luck ladies...the battle continues on.

well done on the losses

am having a week off - bad move prob but its been manic ( sons birthday/ decorating) and I need to re focus only 5 weeks left to do it !!!!

Lost 3.7 lbs - but that was over two weeks ;) 161 lbs now - quite a ways to go!!

Ive taken a few weeks off! Been stressed and had to go hospital for a procedure so havent been focused! Starting back at slimming world on weds :)

I lost a bit but have plateaued. I don't know how many calories to eat to lose weight but also have enough for breastfeeding, so thinking, other than exercising I'll just wait til I'm finished breastfeeding to count calories or whatever.

Ate chocolate last night...like a lot...ooops :blush:

I had a week off which has turned into 2 as I have a stinking cold only 3 weeks til my 40th party gonna get back on the ducan diet................it is my only hope

just so bored an un motivated

I had a chest infection for over two weeks and then the weather got so crappy. I haven't done any exercise - I'm definitely feeling unmotivated.

Going for a walk with a friend on Sunday though, hoping that will kick start something ;)

I am back to looking ok in some of my clothes and where I was pre summer 2012 when I did dukan diet and lost 1 1/2 stone and looked the best I have done for years........then got pregnant.............I just want to be that thin again now.......I am combi feedng now so reckon I can get away with being a bit more hardcore................plan of attack Monday when feeling better...............do ducan and 30 day shred..lets do it girls xxxxxxxxxxx

My friend has 30 day shred on usb for me - excited to try it. I'm gonna have a bright red face when I finish, I'm guessing ;)

day one doing full on ducan and had a run and gonna do 30 day shred later......really want some cake so had a diet coke

40th party is looming

30 day shred would still be effective if you didn't do it, as often as it says eh?

yes any exercise is gonna be good ---- its so hard to be consistent with kids --its a good work out

i have already had a change of diet -- so annoyed with self about being so indecisive about i all partly mixed up in my inability to decide when to stop feeding (last baby)

so my new plan as of about 8pm is to do the 5/2 and exercise lots on non fasting days

did some googling and other full feeding mothers are doing it and finding it ok

just got to find something i can stick to ...........keep going guys

ok first 500 cal done yesterday not too bad

next on thurs

its good knowing next day I do not have to worry

and weekends will be good/easy

got ne scales as well.....not too much damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads