need the ladies who remember their symptoms =)

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
Hi ladies hope you dont mind me asking atm im having the faintest of lines you can possibly get on tests lol. but my symptoms arent my usually pregnancy ones

my daughter - i had basically nothing, think tiny bit of spotting then after extreme tiredness

pregnancy lost mc in october - again just extremely tired

this possible pregnancy - Ive had watery/ewcm for 2 weeks straight last couple days honestly feels like im wetting myself or period arrived. then theres left to right to left to right twinges cramping going on constantly all day and night. today i felt like i might have a little water infection but not too bad. i was feeling quite tired but seem ok atm.

my cycles averaging 38days, i ovulated quite early cd 14/15. i just have over a week before AF might make an appearance. if anyone had something similar would love to hear

Thank you :flower:

Hey there, i had sore boobs and that's all and then I started having light cramps, only just started feeling sick at 11 weeks :/ gl

before my bfp i got at 8 dpo, i had a metallic taste in my mouth, nausea, extreme milk cravings, candy aversion, horrible bloating, horrible gas, and a strange sensation that my period was already here. i also felt implantation but i didnt KNOW that what i felt was implantation.

after my bfp i had symptoms of morning sickness starting at 4 weeks, always hungry, urinating often, dizziness, and very little energy as well as horrific back pain and one sided cramping pain on the left side. all these symptoms came and went throughout first trimester but some have still stuck with me like the urinating often and always hungry and body aches.

Just read through my ttc journal to remember mine. I had some pink cm 6dpo, followed by some brown cm at 9dpo. Before that had no symptoms other than the absence of my normal post o symptoms. From about 10dpo I started to have really awful headaches and hurt burn after eating. Also had lots and lots of creamy cm. Af due day I was horribly sick and then the next day I got my bfp :)

before my bfp i got at 8 dpo, i had a metallic taste in my mouth, nausea, extreme milk cravings, candy aversion, horrible bloating, horrible gas, and a strange sensation that my period was already here. i also felt implantation but i didnt KNOW that what i felt was implantation.

after my bfp i had symptoms of morning sickness starting at 4 weeks, always hungry, urinating often, dizziness, and very little energy as well as horrific back pain and one sided cramping pain on the left side. all these symptoms came and went throughout first trimester but some have still stuck with me like the urinating often and always hungry and body aches.

What did implantation feel like?
Also I had a metallic taste in my mouth all day yesterday (at 6 dpo)!

Hi! Early on I had really bad gas, bloating and creamy cm (cm was normal for me EVERY cycle though so it didnt really tip me off).
I also had some odd dreams, extreme wetness around 8 to 10dpo and this very odd cramping that I believe was implantation. It was almost like AF cramps but in my lower right (near where your leg and groin meet, whereas my af cramps are centralized) also it was just a dull pressure like sensation.
Good luck. Hope to see you here soon! :)

Hi, I didn't have many symptoms, except I felt a pinching sensation low down at 7dpo, at around 10/11 dpo lots of cm like I was starting af. If I hadn't been looking out for symptoms I probably wouldn't have noticed. Was a bit nauseous from 4.5 to 5 weeks. From 5.5 weeks morning sickness upped a gear. Will be 8 weeks tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->