Need thoughts/opinions!!!

shelbyy412

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Before I drive myself crazy overthinking I really need some outside thoughts and opinions. Since stopping birth control two years ago my periods have been veryyyy irregular, sometimes every 2-3 months. In December I started taking this herb called vitex which I believe helps with fertility by promoting progesterone production. I started when I got my period (Dec 15) taking 3 400mg tablets a day for about a week and a half then switched to 2 a day which I'm currently taking. My last period before December was August 26 o_O. Anywho I think the vitex worked because I got my period again January 17!

Now we're in February and no period so far :/ based off my last two cycles I expected it to be here now. I had very minor spotting Feb 14 (light red when I wiped) and I thought my period was coming but it didn't (luckily, it was Valentine's Day!). My breast had been very sore, now their just a little tender. I've been a little more gassy than usual and as of today I'm started to get a cold. I tested today and it was negative. My boyfriend and I could have possible conceived the weekend of Feb 5 (if I am pregnant) but that's just my wild guess. Like I said the test today was negative, but what do you guys think is going on? Late period or possibly pregnant?

Could be either, test again in a couple of days time.

Is vitex the same as agnus castus? Ive just started on agnus castus tablets today as since my coil came out in October Ive only had 2 periods! Read very good reviews on it.

Goodluck :)

Could be either, test again in a couple of days time.

Is vitex the same as agnus castus? Ive just started on agnus castus tablets today as since my coil came out in October Ive only had 2 periods! Read very good reviews on it.

Goodluck :)

Yup, they're the same! I really like it and I thought for sure it was regulating things in January, but now we're in February andddd nothing. My cold has gotten worse :/ and I noticed some tiny drops of light orange today after peeing so I have no idea what's going on in there. Will see what happens over the weekend and test again next week!

Well, I'm not sure if either of you do, but I would definitely recommend bbt charting while you get your cycles figured out. You can then pin point ovulation day, and start figuring out how long your luteal phase is so you know when you're late, etc...I learned so much about my body and my cycles and it takes 99% of the guesswork out.

I cant do bbt unfortunately as I work nights so couldn't get accurate readings :(

Hmmm I've never looked into bbt charting. Is that simply taking your temp in the morning to track ovulation? Can you explain in more detail please?

I can explain, but if you go to fertilityfriend.com it can explain in much more detail and with better accuracy. It doesn't matter if you work nights though, you can still chart. You just have to have slept for 3 hours or more and have it be the same time, whether it's morning or 1pm. the important things is that you do the same thing everytime and that it's taken directly after waking and not later in the day. Even with inconsistent waking times, you should still see that sustained shift after ovulation...

Hi, I m new to this forum and so as to herbal remedies and charting. Looking for support and success stories on Agnus Castus and Royal jelly. So I believe I m in somewhat relevant thread. Little background of me: I am 30 now and TTC#1 for more 20 months��. I have been on clomid and injectables for 4 cycles in the past 20 months with no success. Clomid and other fertility medications messed up my 23-26 short but regular cycles and my cycles are all over the place at the moment. So after some reading I have started taking Agnus castus and Royal jelly from this month and started charting. I m super frustrated and feeling down. Any thoughts to share, anybody? I would like to attach my bbt chart as image but don't know how to add it. Thanks.

Hi, I managed to attach my first bbt chart. Any thoughts on if and when I ovulated? This is my first cycle on Agnus castus and Royal jelly!! Please reply.image.jpg

CD 16 or 17 based on the CM and the sort of elevated temps? So this would give you an 11 day LP. It will be interesting to see what your next chart looks like:)

Well hopefully you're not pregnant. You should probably lock down a ring first. Just sayin.

Hi Ltweety, I posted an incomplete chart and was so confused of all those temping. Anyway I got my af sday. So my last cycle was 39 days long and I seemed to have ovulated on cd27 (someone on other forum told me),so 12 days of LP. Today it's CD2 and I m holding my nerves and fingers crossed for another cycle. I have posted my last complete chart this time. Hope that gives a better picture. Any thoughts on it? Though it was an unsuccessful cycle I am glad that I had a pattern and got my periods without any medication.i wish my cycles become more regular and shorter with healthy LP.image.jpg

Hi Sweet Momma, you were right. I got my af sday and hope for a better luck this time.

Hi ladies, here I m on my second cycle of bbt.
please can someone look at my bbt chart and tell me what's going on. I have been spotting for 3days now from cd25 but my temp raised.

This is my second cycle on Agnus castus (2x1000mg)and Royal jelly(2x150mg). But last cycle I was taking only 1x150mg Royal jelly but I increased it this month. Last cycle I ovulated on cd27 of 39 days cycles which left me with 12 days of LP. But this cycle it's so confusing. I m spotting now. I don't know whether it's my af slowing kicking in or something else. Am I doing something wrong?

Please help !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member