need to call doctors first thin monday morning...

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
joshua has had a blotchy face for ages but when i asked HV she said ooh its normal.
well i took joshua to get weighed on tuesday and i mentioned about his face and she prescribed him some cream.

well it has eased it loads but hubby was rubbing the cream around his neck after he had done his face and just under the skin there is a little lump.

i dont know wether to worry or not.

im gonna call the doctors first thing on monday but last time i took him to the doctors coz he had a rash on his ear and was speading the doctor told me to go back the net day if it hadnt got any better, so the net day i took him back as it wasnt any better and the doctor i saw then moaned at me for wasting her time.

now im worried they will turn around and say im wasting their time again.

what could the lump be?

not sure hun, have u managed to have a proper look at it???? ur not waisting their time ur worried about your babie, some people take their babies to the dr about anything and everything.

Liam had this too. my doctor assured me its just fatty lumps and now its actually disaperarred x

it feels like abit of grissle*sp?*

i on ly managed to have a quick feel.

i might call the HV to see what she says.

hopefully its nothing but you have to be safe rather than sorry.

yeah deffo get it checked hun, like you said its better to be safe than sorry. i was panicking like mad when i found liams and like you too it was a weekend so i had to wait till monday too x

Do you not have an NHS walk in centre??? If you do why don't you take him there tomoro & ease your mind

x

If you feel it's something to get checked out by the doctor then go ahead and phone them on Monday.

I hate that GP's make us feel that we can't see them in case we "waste their time".

now im worried they will turn around and say im wasting their time again.

NEVER EVER worry about wasting anyones time over your babies health! EVER! & if anyone makes you feel like this you make a formal complaint and seek future advice from another (either new consultant request, new GP, new GP surgery).

If your worried you need to act on it silly or not!

i couldn't agree more. never worry about wasting time, babies health is far more important, its disgusting they make you feel that way (in fact my MW was the same!!) how's joshua now? :hugs:

Yes they should never make you feel like that! The lump may be a swollen lymphnode gland...I get them quite a bit since I have bad allergies or am beginning to get a cold. I'm almost positive thats probably what it is and if so, no need to be alarmed. It will go back eventually! :) If you are worried though, get it checked out. It doesn't hurt!

Def get it checked if u are worried hun, stuff what the doctor may say. I do remember my son having lumps around his neck when he was little and his was his glands that were up slightly. Hope he is ok but def get checked xx

the lump is still there and i forgot to say its nearer the back of his neck.
well not at the back and not at the side if you know what i mean.

that is what the doc is for - i would do the same. Hope he is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->