Need to empty my thoughts

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by usernamemoi, Jun 3, 2011.

1. usernamemoi

usernamemoi Member

Hi I have been TTC baby no. 2 for 2 years now but was previously only having one period every 6 months after a visit to the doctor it took losing a couple of stone to kick my periods back into normality and DH and I are try seriously for another baby.

No one apart from me and him know that we're trying as if it doesn't happen I wouldn't be able to bear the questions from family. It's bad enough that I get the "are you going to have any more?" every day...

Basically my periods have been normal for 3 months now and we started seriously trying a couple of days ago (on atm) I feel really nervous 24/7 the last couple of days and I know that can't be helpful for TTC. Not just slightly nervous...sick, wobbly, feel like my skin's crawling I just feel awful.

I desperately want another baby I just don't think about anything else, like I should be washing up right now but I'm online looking for hints/tips/some miracle secret...

I'm sorry that it's not a question or anything that even slightly contributes to this forum... DH just doesn't understand the way I feel and I have no one to talk to...

Thanks for reading

2. Rivetkitten

Rivetkitten Well-Known Member

:hugs: I have the same problem too at times.

3. alwayswishing

alwayswishing Well-Known Member

:hugs::hugs: I am stuck to this computer as of late looking for the same miracle cure etc etc
    I am praying for baby no1 and and I do get the "when is it goin to ur time, I think ur leaving it a bit late!!!" speeches!!!!! and yes my kitchen is in a mess right now as I trawl through the internet!

I try to ignore the speeches but at times that can be hard:( best of luck with ttc:dust::dust::dust:

4. kaylynn040485

kaylynn040485 Mummy to two girls

I think everything your feeling is very normal tbh, i too am ttc #2 for 19months and its just soul destroying and you will try anything and everyhting but the bottom line is it wont help, your just getting stressed out, doing the bd will become a chore and its not good. I would suggest taking up a hobby to take your mind of it for the time being> Good luck and hope you get that bfp soon kx

5. usernamemoi

usernamemoi Member

Thanks guys. Made me feel less alone :)

I've just been told off by hubbyface for torturing myself again :/ haha

I did take up cross stitching and knitting but an awful lot of that is aimed at babies!!! :dohh:

:spermy: <--- by the way did that make anyone else giggle? I'm not immature honest...