Need to find a boys name!

N

Neecee

We were so sure we were having a girl that we already had a name picked, then BAM! Balls all over the screen told us in no uncertain terms that we're having a lil boy - now we can't seem to find a name.

We want something quite unusual, but not too wacky and definately NO made up names! (my cousin made up her son's name - I dunno what she was thinking!).

We have a few names on the table so far but they're all biblical, so I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions to help me out!

This is what I have so far:

Aaron
Shem (hubby's not too keen as my cousin is already called Shem)
Micah
Malachi

i love aaron, if we had a boy he was gunna be Connor Martyn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have two boys,Lorenzo and Zachery Joseph.

Names for boys we are looking at this time are:
Luca,
Giacomo,
Matteo.

Hubby is Italian so that explains the Italian sounding names LOL

I do like Malachi ,beautiful name!

I like malachi! Very cool! I liked theo and finley for boys

Luca,
Giacomo,
Matteo.

My friends brother is called Giacomo but we call him Jack for short. I always liked his name, but I reckon people will wonder why we went for an italian name...

I am stuck to ! why are boys names so dam hard!

I know! If it was a girl, she would have been Marleigh Rae, and I had a whole load of other names to choose from! But trying to think of a decent boys name that will grow with him is proving to be a much harder task!

We'll probably just end up calling him Bob...:(

Boys names are def. harder I have a million girl names and a lot shorter list of boys. Here's a few maybe they will help (Most are names of my preschool kids when I was a teacher)

-Wyatt
-Aidan
-Tayden
-Taregan
-Osten
-Braeden
-Ethan
-Elijah
-Hunter
-Tristan
-Troy
-Carter
-Landon
-Ashton
-Blake
-Cameron
-Kai

i like Aaron or malachi, boys names are def harder i still keep coming up with girls names lol
i liked george but then oh said he drank with a old man in his old local and he pee's himself when drunk lol so that went out the window lol
quite like Rhys now...
will prob change though. i like Isaac but oh hates that.
Rhys and Rosie goes together i think.
xx

Boys names are def. harder I have a million girl names and a lot shorter list of boys. Here's a few maybe they will help (Most are names of my preschool kids when I was a teacher)

-Wyatt
-Aidan
-Tayden
-Taregan
-Osten
-Braeden
-Ethan
-Elijah
-Hunter
-Tristan
-Troy
-Carter
-Landon
-Ashton
-Blake
-Cameron
-Kai

Oooh, I quite like Cameron & Elijah (there I go, getting all biblical again!)

I like marley for a boy though so does OH as it would be after he favourite person!!

Me and my husband have the opposite problem! We had a boys name "Alfie Laurence" but then we found out we are having a girl and we are really struggling to agree on a name.
We think boys names are much easier!

I like marley for a boy though so does OH as it would be after he favourite person!!

Would that be Bob then? LOL! I actually got the name Marleigh from 'I am Legend'. Will Smith's daughter was called Marleigh in the film.

haha!! you sound like me! me and OH trawled through loads of baby name books and websites thinking up ideas!!
We've finally decided on Riley Thomas Robert Watts! i was determined for two middle names!! lol!
i love aaron and micah! gorgeous names!
hope you can settle on something soon hun!
x

Luca,
Giacomo,
Matteo.

My friends brother is called Giacomo but we call him Jack for short. I always liked his name, but I reckon people will wonder why we went for an italian name...

I understand what you mean,LOL
Hubbys family hadn't hear the name Zachery before and we explained that we chose it from the bible because of its meaning and how it tied in with us.

I am going with Giacomo if its a boy I think,it seems to be the frontrunner :)

I like Micah & Malachi.

My boys name choice is biblical too

we were the same. We had a definite boys name- Finley but no girls!

Hmm, a lot of you like Micah...

I quite like Micah too, although Aaron was my first choice - but I've just got a feeling he's not gonna look like an Aaron...

im struggling with boys names.

im more of a person thaty likes the common names

look on the net on a names website

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583