Need to find a boys name!

I like Micah best out of your list. I went out with an Aaron, he had antisocial personality disorder... :rofl:

I like Micah best out of your list. I went out with an Aaron, he had antisocial personality disorder... :rofl:

Oh dear...

Well, the name Aaron runs through my family - my g-grandad, uncle and cousin had/have the name, so maybe Micah would be a nice change. Only thing with that is, we'd all have the same initials! We'd all be MH!

Oh dear...

Well, the name Aaron runs through my family - my g-grandad, uncle and cousin had/have the name, so maybe Micah would be a nice change. Only thing with that is, we'd all have the same initials! We'd all be MH!

DH and I are both PMB, we had half a mind to try and continue with with the kisd! Haha! Instead we're going for M middle names as girl will be IMB. Not decided on a boy's but at present BB.

i like malachi, it was between that and brendan for my first son and brendan won lol, i was having it malakai though so i could call them kai for short

i like malachi, it was between that and brendan for my first son and brendan won lol, i was having it malakai though so i could call them kai for short

Ooooh, that's an idea...

its a little different from the normal spelling to, i like to have things a little different lol! and the thought of it shortened to mal put me off so kai is much better lol

I love Malachi :) lovely names you've got!
I do like Aaron, but the only Aaron I've ever met couldn't... talk... well I couldn't understand a damn word he said anyway xP from down south and spoke with the whole London lingo, asked him his name and got: Itsawoninit. Took me a few weeks to figure it out haha. Nice enough lad though, had to tell him I was a lesbian though, kept hounding me o_O

I really like Malachi too!! Different but not too different!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->