Need to go to the Doctors

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
As I posted before my period started I guess 11 days ago, I had cramping for about a hole week (full 7 days) prior to its arrival. Anyways, they are back. They started about 4 days ago. My period was heavy CD1 and Half of CD2 then stopped to spotting for the rest of that day and for the next 2 days.

But today these cramps are a little different. More on the left side of my body and more discomfort while sitting. Discomfort seems to be around where my left ovary would be and identical in my lower back on the left side. While laying in bed it felt like discomfort in both my ovaries. Im going to wait until tomorrow to call my dr, because I would really like to talk to him and he wont be in until then. This is very frusterating. Anyone else experience anything like this?

:hissy:

Suz is the pain unbearable?

If it is sod the GP get to your local A&E (if thats what you call it lol) ... I know this is stupid but could you test as well ... brew the wee ;) & test today that is ....

just want to give you a big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hope you get to see your gp asap and as wobbles said maybe do a test and go to A&E xxxxxxx

Suz is the pain unbearable?

If it is sod the GP get to your local A&E (if thats what you call it lol) ... I know this is stupid but could you test as well ... brew the wee ;) & test today that is ....

The pain in not unbearable and I havent just yet decided to call it pain. But it is enough to start pissing me off.....I will pay attention to everything. I am trying to remember if this feel like the time I had a cyst on my ovary....Its just been a long time. But just to be safe, I will brew a wee and test....Just to rule that out.

You know what my concern was hun (didn't want to scare you)

Hope things settle down but if they don't you gonna go hospital right???

*hugs hunni*

Hope your ok
xxx

no advice on this but wann give you huggles:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
deff go to ER though if gets too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member