Need to lose 48lb

Yes i agree we should have mini targets. I set mine at 1/2 a stone each. Seems to come down quicker that way, and you dont get demoralised as easy.

Valerie - i too need to get my bmi under 30 really. Losing the 48lb will do that :) at the moment mine is at 36.3 so need to get a move on.

Got my HSG this afternoon ladies, so nervous!!

Good Luck with the HSG Kaye, try and relax and remember it will be over fairly quickly. My Nurse told me that some ladies breeze through it! That will be you a breezer!! :hugs:

Ladies, anyone using Wii to exercise?

I have "Be Active" and it's superb! I did 45 mins of exercise today, mainly cardio (kickboxing, running, walking, dancing, tennis), some upper and lower body exercise and I've burnt 250cal according to it.

well dont you valerie! i wish i had one but i dont, i baught a new bike on saturday and i cycle 10 km too and from my swedish class, i have no idea how many cals it burns tho... and im going ot get the train if it rains!

Well 10km cycling is quite a bit! Great work-out! I reckon you burn around 300-500cal, depending on intensity of course but still ... well done!

thanks valerie :) if im honest i take it quite easy... i might try to speed up as time goes on :)

Kaye: That soup sounds delicious!!! My work mate does zumba too and loves it! It sounds fun too:)

snd80: Another lb brilliant!!!! sounds good with the metformin, I would love my cycles to regulate to someway normal. Do you find :blush: you are in the bathroom more while on it????

Oh yeah! Especially if I eat the wrong things! LOL! But over time you will learn what foods interact with it that way... Just wait till they increase the dosage on you, then you will REALLY be in the bathroom! :nope:

And WOW! I love all these ladies joining us! Loads of support!

Hope your all staying strong & motivated :) :)
If not get on here and we can help get you back on track!.

Ive had a good day, on meatballs in tom sauce for tea (meatballs made with extra lean mince, onions, spices, garlic & egg) using passata for the sauce with onions and mushrooms. Yummy! I love slimmingworld

Keep going ladies we will be slim jims soon xx

I am getting Zumba on Wii for my birthday in August! Can't wait to try it out!

I've been extra good today ... did 45 mins of exercise, ate some salad for lunch and little fruit salad for snack and going to make something light for dinner now.

Stay strong ladies! x

I have got dance central on the xbox kinect, i am gonna get my booty shaking away to that he he

Count me in too!

I have 39lbs to lose by October's IVF appointment!

The plan is to alternate spin class + rowing machine + strength training and a sensible diet. Should be easier now that I am done with clomid and femera for awhile... I wanted to eat everything in sight for the last 6 months!!

hi ladies!

Ive officially started my clomid as of yesterday ! But should it not work , I need to lose another 27lb by december for the follow up FS appointment to get my BMI under 30 and to be 'accepted' for the assisted conception treatment !!

sadly i dont have anything like that on the wii!! but have taken a likeing to wanting to Zumba !! anyone else tried it??

xx

I love my "Be Active" on Wii ... I did 40 mins of it today again, burnt 300cal ... thoroughly enjoyed volleyball, tennis and dancing :)

Can't wait to get Zumba though ...

I give myself 2 months to lose enough to get appointment with fc to "demand" Clomid!

Hi

well ive done a lovely long hour walk round a lake not far from us. Its gone some killer steps to climb at the end and a massive hill. I couldn't breath, i am so unfit. Feel good now tho :)

how is everyone keeping?? got a good bit of excercise in this week so looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. Been having all the side effects of metformin:( but the facial hair feels like its taken longer to come back all ready!!! well I did get my af today so looks like i did ovulate on cd65. On to the clomid now on cd3 now soon, am really looking forward to it(not the hot flushes again though). onwards and up:):)

Good luck with your weigh in alwayswishing. Let us know how you do.
Good luck with clomid, here hoping it works for you xx

My weigh in tomorrow too, i have had a good week, apart from i feel a little bloated today. Hope that goes by tomorrow.

Keep going ladies x

hia :) good luck with the weigh ins tomorrow allways wishing and kaye, mine is tomorrow aswell and i have done rubish this week, i have actually stuck to my points but AF is due friday so i think that has put some weight on for me :(

how did everyone do at the weigh in??? hope it was greatxx weighed in and guess what........lost 3 whole pounds!!!!! I was jumping around like an idiot ha ha ha I'm absolutely thrilled - you would swear I won the lotto or something lol!! Am beginning to think that I can do this!! Have to go walking now so will check in later. Oh kaye, just read ur other post and I would be totally pi$$&d off too, would give my left arm for one, happened me already a while back when a not so close friend (to me) of the family announced that she was pregnant with her second and that 'she was over the moon', could swear it was directed toward my direction aaggghhh:growlmad::growlmad: she could have won an oscar!!!!! I just swallowed myself and congratulated her lol!!!

MASSIVE WELL DONE ALWAYSWISHING - 3lb is a fab weight loss. Bet you are so chuffed. I am really chuffed for you. Keep going :)

Well i am back from weigh in and i put on 1.5lb so gutted. No reason for it though other then i am bloated today and yesterday. However i am not letting it get the better of me, i am motivated and determined to loose this weight so i will. So there lol
Back to 5.5lb weight loss.

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"