Need to lose 48lb

awh kaye dont worry:hugs: if you are bloated it could be water retention!!??? you have the right attitude and a positive mental attitude so good on ya hun:thumbup::thumbup:

been having an extremely heavy flow uuughh!! I am really wanting to stuff my face with happy foods:( good I hate af!!!!! will be starting my clomid this evening so roll on the sweats ha ha ha all in the name of ttc!!

Way to go alwayswishing! Awww, heavy AF can be a b**ch lol just think baby and don't eat any "happy foods" hehe! You've done so well!

Kaye, don't beat yourself up girl! a small fluctation is normal ... just try to do better next week!

alwayswishing - instead of bad happy foods have good happy foods. I like strawberries with vanilla mullerlight poured over, makes me feel like im having strawberries and cream yummy!

Thanks Valerie & Alwayswishing, im shopping tonight and have planned all my meals :) onto a better week.

hia all :)

well done allwayswishing!! thats a great loss :) aww kaye, sorry to here about the weigh in, but next weeks another week and hopefully it will all have fallen off and more! my weigh in was on thursday and it was crap i gained 0.1 kg, AF arived on friday so i hope the extra weight was water retention, but could well hae just been because i was eating rubish!

AF is being anoying and painfull, I concoled myself last night by drinking wine with my OH's sisters (its not like there is a baby in my tummy so i might aswell enjoy the things I will have to stop if i ever do get pregnant) but its bad for points, oh well. mopeing around the house today, stayed at home whilst my OH goes and helps our friends move, just cant cope with seeing their lovely baby today.

x

well I am doing ok kaye & valerie1708:) didnt hit the chip shop/ben and jerrys/nice things mmmm yet lol:) I know how you feel lovie, my af is taking the good out of me:( and to make it worse the hot flashes are hitting me during the day now!!! was standing in work and all of a sudden full body sweat and my face was dripping, my friend mary couldnt stop laughing, what am I like ha ha ha ha and today is only my second day on it!! my new healthy crave is ryvita with low low spread but only in small doses:) like the strawberrirs and muller idea kaye, def gotta try that one!!!

I love Ryvitas with spreadable cheese and cherry tomatoes!

Well I've made a healthy dinner using one of the recipes I found on the Internet, it's Spicy Tomato Shrimp and Pasta ... if anyone wants a recipe, I can post, easy to cook and so yummy but healthy!

Hi Girls - can I joing you?? I have a lorra lorra weight to lose and I need to stop talking about it and get on with it!
This LTTTC business has me so up and down emotionally I find it really hard to stick with it. I am totally an emotional eater. ANy tips on how to combat this? I have tried the whole - think of a baby at the end. :(
I guess thats why you guys can help me keep motivated ey?
I am waiting to get the WII and Zumba - is it any good? I cant wait to get it. in the meantime I have walking lots, need to increase fruit/veg intake and reduce bread and junk food. see its as easy as pie when u look at it :)

WANBMUM,

Hey :wave: welcome!
I have been munching a lot this weekend ... not neccessarily bad stuff but still .. couldn't shut my mouth ... chew chew chew lol weigh in is tomorrow and I bet I gained :(

Wii is great for exersice! Zumba is cool too, I've seen videos of it and cant wait to get my Zumba for Wii.

Whole LTTTC thing makes you "stuff your face" ... I know the feeling, you think "Gosh, I want baby so much and I shall lose weight" but then when you don't get your BFP you feel like you fail and you eat. Emotional eating is big .. I think lots of people suffer from it. It's addiction ...

Hello Wanbmum and welcome!

well ladies, Im starving today, just want to eat everything. Its so hard not to. I had a few glasses of wine last night, bit naughty really Oops.

Thanks girls :)
deffo being organised is key, i need to know what i am having brekki, lunch and have it prepared. In the evenings are really tough, i must try to drink loads and maybe a muesli bar.
OH and i nearly forgot, green tea is great, i dont know why, but the last time i lost weight, it fell off me, i used to drink about 3 cups of green tea a day.
Hungry now.... :)

I am going to keep a food diary starting tomorrow, I know this method works because you can see what you eat and stay within your calorie intake range and it's successful way of losing weight ... I just hope I get on with it well and don't drop it after a week or two lol wish me luck ladies! x

Good Luck Valerie!
I write things down too and it sure does help.

Had my weigh in today and I sure gained ... 1.3lbs ... boo! I know its not too bad but still .. hoping that food diary will help me to lose more this week ... I stuffed my face yesterday because I was so miserable ... hormones huh!

Had my weigh in today and I sure gained ... 1.3lbs ... boo! I know its not too bad but still .. hoping that food diary will help me to lose more this week ... I stuffed my face yesterday because I was so miserable ... hormones huh!

aww no, sorry Valerie. I gained too last week.
Your food diary will help, keep going!
I just nearly caved and went Mcdonalds! But i am sat here sipping my healthy soup :) hope i get rewarded this week with a loss.

I'm starting my IVF diet today, mind if I join in at all?

xxx

I'm starting my IVF diet today, mind if I join in at all?

xxx

Hi & Welcome. Of course you can join :) :)
So what diet are you doing? Anything in particular or just healthy eating

Healthy eating. I used to do SW.... but it tailed off.

I had lost alot more, but I've put on nearly a stone and a half in the last month or so as I had an ectopic. :(

How much have you left to lose kaye?

Thanks for the welcome.

xxx

i need to lose 48lb. It one step forwards and 2 back! i get to half stone then gain. Its upsetting me because i am trying so hard.

Kaye I am the same as you, I get to half a stone and then put it back on again :(

Lets try together not to do that! :)

Today was a good day for me, i was hungry allllllll day, i drank tons of water (was in and out of the loo all day) BUt i thought about food all day! I did stick to what I had planned, so thats good. I went for an hour walk, ready for bed now lol

Wanbmum - yes we will make sure we dont do that. I need to get going and get a regular weight loss. I would be more than happy with a pound a week.

I have been good today, even tho mcdonalds was calling me. I got home to a letter telling me i didnt ovulate this month :-( so that made me want to reach for a bottle wine and a box of chocs! I havent because i need to lose this weight more than ever now.

Keep going ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->