Need to lose 48lb

Hi Ladies

Hope your all well and doing well on your diet?
Well i am having a break from the forums for while. I will log in after my weight and update this thread and check how you are all doing, because supporting each other is what we need to shed these pounds.

I need to stop obsessing about the ttc thing and i am on here all the time. So for a while i am just gonna chill with the whole stalking the forums.

All of you take care, keep up the diet. Let me know any BFP updates. I will update thursdays xxxxxx

Have fun and chill out during your break kaye! Keep on eating healthy and exercise!

I've been extremely good so hoping i can see results next Mon.

Take care x

take care kaye :) good luck for thursday!

i have no idea how the diet is going this week, i am fed up of second guessing myself i never know... when i think im doing well i go in and have a gain, then when i think i have done badly i get a loss.... very odd!

x

:wave::wave:Welcome WANBMUM & 4magpies:wave::wave:

kaye enjoy relaxing and chilling out and the best of luck on thursday:hugs:

well yesterday I fell apart and had chinese take-away:( felt sick(guilty:blush:) after eating it!! tried to make up for it today and added another 20 mins to my walk:) Its very hard around af time(just about gone now, thank god) uuggghhh but had only small hiccups apart from chinese. Food diary sounds brilliant, good thinking!!!! will be able to watch and know what I am eating!! Excellent job valerie on being good:happydance: Best of luck lovie on weigh in this week:flower: Snd80, hope you are well:flower: and how is everything going??

:thumbup:Best of luck with all the weigh ins this week girls :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

How are you all? well im getting the shakes missing this forum lol

Well i lost 1.5lb :) (that what i gained last week) so i am back to my 7lb again. Hope i can get another 1.5lb next week.

Hope your all being good xx

Hello beautiful ladies~

Two thumbs up to all of you for wanting to lose weight. It is a very difficult task at times, but with determination and focused positivity, there's no doubt one can do it successfully!

Just a quick question for our ladies who live abroad (I'm in the States), I seem to notice that a lot of you need to lose weight before your doctor will prescribe fertility drugs or allow you to go thru IVF? Is that a common practice?

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I don't think the same applies to us in the USA? I could be wrong though?

WELL DONE KAYE!!! thats great hun:) I'm down a pound too and I'm surprised that I am with all the grazing!!!

Fallen Ambers: Hi:) yep in ireland they are strict about the weight and ivf, I have to get down past 30 bmi before they will look at me but if I was to go abroad the majority will treat you with a bmi of 35! If things dont work out with the clomid I will get ivf abroad first and then ireland:)

hello all :)

well done kaye :) I bet you are having B+B withdrawals! well you know where we all are if you need us :)

i lost 0.5 kg, not overly pleased but at least it is a loss! my OH is working the night shift tonight and i finished work late so i had a takeaway piza for dinner and i am drinking a cheaky wine as it is a bank holiday here in sweden tomorrow and its before OV time.

fallen ambers I live in Sweden (i am english but my OH is swedish) they have a rule here that you have to be 30 bmi... it isnt as strict as the uk rule, my OH's ex had (unsucessfull) ivf at a bmi of 31-32... but she had lost a massive amount of weight to get to that bmi. they have all sorts of rules, you have to not have any existing biological children and you have to be under 40, off caurse if you want ivf and you dont fit into those catagories you can pay and go private and they will be much more flexible (alltho i think they wont put the woman at risk) clomid is a little more flexable, some ladies i know have had it at under 35 and some under 30, i think it is to do with where you live.. also what doctor you have.

hugs to you all, happy midsummer! xxx

well done always wishing & lovie

Yeah lovie a loss is a loss so keep going.

I had a little slice of apple pie tonight for my treat. Back on track in the morning for another week

Well my FC told me to have BMI less than 30 to be prescribed Clomid. That was 2 years ago when my BMI was 33 or something ... I failed to lose that much and gave up, gained more weight and then GP looked into my records and said that FC will treat me if my BMI less than 35! I was shocked ... face to face, I was told one thing, my GP was told different story. So now Im trying to lose enough to have BMI just under 35 then I can demand clomid! I have a copy of a letter where FC says he will give clomid once BMI is lower than 35 ... Im determined to lose 15lbs and more ... also hoping to fall naturally :)

stupid how the story changes based on who you see. It annoys me so much!..

Well that has made me feel better slightly coz i will now aim to get bmi under 35 first :)

Well done Kaye! You can do it!!

I've lost 6lbs so far this week and WI isnt till monday, so doing pretty well, always lose alot in my first week though!

xxx

Well done Kaye! You can do it!!

I've lost 6lbs so far this week and WI isnt till monday, so doing pretty well, always lose alot in my first week though!

xxx

wow thats amazing. Jealous lol

that will deffinately give you a boost to keep going :)

The majorty is water, no doubt I will start to struggle after this week too!!

Determined to get my IVF though.

xxx

stupid how the story changes based on who you see. It annoys me so much!..

Well that has made me feel better slightly coz i will now aim to get bmi under 35 first :)

I know I know! NHS drives me crazy ... when I saw FC back a year ago, she was trying to scare me off with stories how fat ladies get mc if they are given clomid while BMI is high ... :( Im attempting to lose 10% of my body fat now and maybe I wont even need clomid, who knows ... once I've lost 20lbs (well 15lbs now), I will demand Clomid if Im not pregnant then I def want to keep on losing for my own sake.

4 mag pies well done you with 6 pounds loss allready this week!!!

valerie thats rubish that they messed you around, but good that you kept the letter, they cant go back on that as its written down!

I am having a major cheat week again, at the moment im happy to loose 1 pound a week and still live a little, i just need to not compleatly ignor the diet!

Thanks lovie.

8lbs in total last week.

Hoping for 5lbs this week, but would be happy with 3 or 4lb!

xxx

I'm in! I have to lose over 100 pounds before IVF will help. Which sucks because I have low ovarian reserve and time is against us. But, I'm in! ;)

I'm in! I have to lose over 100 pounds before IVF will help. Which sucks because I have low ovarian reserve and time is against us. But, I'm in! ;)

Hi & Welcome
Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.
I get weighed later but not feeling good about it this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"